Reviews for Where the Heck is Canaan?
Jamie chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
OMG THIS WAS SO GOOD AND THE ENDING WAS GOOD TOO. EVEN THO IT WAS SO SAD BECAUSE THEY HAD THE WHOLE STORY TOGETHER AND THEN HE JUST LEAVES WITHOUT SAYING GOODBYE BECAUSE THAT'S HOW IT GOES :(
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Tammie is such a nice girl! :) And he believe them! I'm glad...

And I'm glad Dean finished his 'job' safely!

Interesting part when Dean go to Tammie's house at night with Sam. Nice!
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
This is great!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
id really like to see them meet again someday.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Really, really enjoyed this! I love Tammie! Your humor and drama was excellent. Thanks so much!
Kiluca1228 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Great story
GreenEyedMonster101 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
I liked this little one-shot. Not many stories of Supernatural involve Dean in his teenage glory XD You portrayed Little Dean (and Sammy) very well. Kudos!
noturbaby chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
I really liked this. The third person pov was a cool idea. Good job describing the characters, too.
spnMom chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I really liked this story. Thanks for posting!
Aimed mischief chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Great fic! _
pickamix chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
This was very cute. I liked the perspective. I liked Tammie. You did a good job.
That Tath chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Awesome story, I always love reading about the Winchesters from someone else's point of view.

Actually, I have to admit I did laugh at where you set this story- probably because I live half an hour from Canaan and see those same shirts around Housy every once in awhile, LOL! So I could definitely sympathize with the nurse prying into what happened and Tammie's comments about already knowing everyone in the school. Definitely made it just that much more amusing to read.
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
i loved this fic so much, teen dean was awesome and perfectly written and i love how he acted with tammie and sam, it was just so awesome, you should right a sequel later on that has tammie bumping into dean again