Reviews for Forever More
SkylordLucario chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
where's the sequel? please, atleast give us a sequel, by your hand or another's.
Requiem-015 chapter 29 . 6/13/2015
I loved the story! i was reading it non-stop, it had more well placed plot twists than a bag full of Twizzlers. the characters were well developed, every event that occurred was an essential part of the bigger picture, i hope you continue to write awesome stories, now and FOREVER MORE!

hehe, ya see what i did there, hehe... sorry.

seriously though continue being amazing!
DS chapter 29 . 1/2/2015
Wow. So much emotion, shame it was written so long ago.
I felt the tears well up in my eyes as I read that last sentence.
This story was an amazing combination of humor, romance, death, and adventure.
I will forever more keep it in my heart. ;)
DS chapter 4 . 12/31/2014
Of course, its MK!
ThePegasusDevice chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Great story! Please write a sequel it would be a great story to see them meat up again!
Guest chapter 29 . 3/12/2014
Noooooooo u should make a book two because this is a epic story that should have more to it like a epilogue or a small side story a lot could be done whith the characters
Guest chapter 28 . 1/30/2014
I KEW IT WAS META KNIGHT! YOU GOT HIS PERSONALITY WAY WRONG! HIS MEMORY BETTER HAVE BEEN MODIFIED OR I WILL GO ON A RAGE OF HELL!
Guest chapter 22 . 1/29/2014
If Mandite is Meta Knight you SERIOUSLY have him OOC
Guest chapter 11 . 1/29/2014
SO IT WAS META KNIGHT! HE BETTER HAVE LOST HIS MEMORY OR YOU CROSSED OVER THE OUT OF CHARACTER LINE FOR HIM TOO FAR!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/29/2014
If Mandate is Meta Knight I hope he has lost his memory otherwise he'd be serious my OOC (out of character)
Guest chapter 3 . 1/29/2014
Wouldnt that be Meta Knight?
DrakeX93 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I read this a while ago and I really enjoyed it. This is one of the many stories that got me into Lucario. Keep up the good work, KOOZ.

sXe Till Death
Zancuno chapter 29 . 10/31/2013
I honestly Loved this story. You are a genius at writing it.
OseanSoldier chapter 29 . 8/3/2013
Finished finally, stupid band camp, stop eating all my free time. Overall I really enjoyed this story and think it is great despite your own displeasures. Though I guess people can always find something to improve. Once again, great job!

Now, off to your profile to see what else you have written in the past four years.
OseanSoldier chapter 24 . 8/2/2013
This chapter is not a fail or crappy! I was almost crying at the beginning and you have the nerve to call this crappy!? I am sure I'm not the first to say this, but there has not been one chapter that I thought was bad despite you claiming that nearly every chapter is terrible! This chapter was the one that broke the camel's back. This one caused this rant. Your story is addicting to read and I have lost hours of sleep reading it. I honestly cannot see why you think this is a terrible story. I imagine Lupyne has said something similar as I have chatted with him a bit. Please stop the self pity, your almost as bad as your main character.