Reviews for I Promise
ITS THE TRUEST LOVE EVER.
Amazing story
SmartieQueen chapter 10 . 9/5/2016
Yes yes yes! So excited to have Jack in the mix! I can't wait to see how it turns out!
stefanie1955 chapter 3 . 10/17/2015
Hey! Totally intrigued with the story. I am hooked.
Just one thing, I read other fan fics and many use this words "Theta".. I was wondering why?
Don't take it the wrong way, it's a great story. But the "Theta" name kind of makes me cringe. But deff won't stop me from reading it.
brightflare chapter 17 . 6/6/2015
Excellent story!
Ale chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
Genius. I love this. Amazing. Fantastic. Thank You!
N0L0ng3rWr1t1ngH3r3 chapter 17 . 12/10/2014
Loved it. Will there be a sequel?
Christy - Flare chapter 17 . 9/21/2014
I gotta say, this was really really good. Only problem I had was that you didn't acknowledge the President of Gallifrey as Rassilon. I was hoping for an interesting conversation between him and Rose, but...

Anyways, if you could do a split timeline sort of thing where everything happens the same up until the War, where she meets the War Doctor instead or the Moment or something, and then go from there, that would be even better.
stoleatimelord chapter 17 . 7/10/2014
Oh my god! This was perfect and couldnt set my phone down for one minute! I read this all in one day and it was fantastic! Amazing writing!
Crystalzap chapter 17 . 6/13/2014
Rose punching the Doctor and Jack hitting Jack over the head with a vase (good intentions or not) was very ooc

Otherwise I loved this with passion, it was so well put together with all the pieces falling into place as the end. I really would like to see a sequel with them going on adventures together again while dealing with the domestics ;)
Phoenix Prior chapter 17 . 4/30/2014
Blimey! You made me cry! The lot of you author's. Your work are so beautiful. Words xannot explain what I feel about your fanf fiction. Bloody awesome!
GoingDownWithTheseShips chapter 7 . 4/1/2014
I seriously love this. This is absolutely fantastic! This is VERY well written and creative and I love every word! Fantastic job!
greeneyesCutie chapter 17 . 1/12/2014
Brillant!,
greeneyesCutie chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
You probably wrote this ages ago. I found it just flipping through some of my favorites favorite. But I'm very please with this story so I wanted to review. As your chapters move on and you dive deeper into,the Whoverse it show clearly in your writing ! Well done
Thank you chapter 17 . 11/29/2013
OMG!
I love you with my two hearts! Please keep writing, i've been reading this story for four days, and watching the clock endlessly 'till it was time to get home and read it. Thank you for giving #10 such a terrific send off imagine, the doctor and rose for eternity together. You deserve a prize! But really, thank you soooooo much my day feels much better know.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/27/2013
You are amazing! I usually get bored with long fan fics like this but this one... I'm hooked