Reviews for Night Life
5511narusaku4eva chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
I love this! Plus it's NaruSaku! And has some unique plot! Please update soon! Pwease pwease with a cherry on the top!
SpiralingChaos12 chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
I know that it's been a while since you updated and I don't know if you're still writing on this story at all but I wanted to review just the same. This is actually one of my favorite stories. I love the idea behind it and the details like their names and so on. I've read this several times.
silentfrog chapter 3 . 5/31/2012
i like this story when the next chapter coming out? :)
Kermit chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
i like this story i hope u make more
EikoDoll chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
Great story! I like it a lot 3

Please update VERY soon :D
Kaneblair XD chapter 3 . 2/10/2011
It was a well rounded story fazing in and out from high speed action to the important informative segments and then into the romantic portions of the story.

All in all you truly exhale at captivating your reader’s interest, me especially since I am ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder) in other words it’s very difficult for me to even focus on one thing for even 30 minuets or so.

So in that aspect you did a tremendous job!

But I would also enjoy reading on into the story so please finish the rewrite quickly thx

TTFN, Tata for now
Daimyar chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Oh hey, nice to see you've gotten some time and inspiration to continue writing again. But a re-write? Well, you've certainly taken up on a daunting task that not very many have survived so I'll commend your courage, although I don't really see what was wrong with the story in the first place for you to take such action...

But, it's your story of course so you'll do whatever feels right to you and that's the most important thing. But if you get to the same point in the story and decide to re-write Again... A vein might pop haha.

I'll have to check it out once i get more time, but just wanted throw a 'Yo' quickly.
Footster26 chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
This story has me captured!

Update soon! :D
K A A Y O chapter 3 . 12/27/2010
I love it! I hope you keep it up.
soccernin19 chapter 3 . 12/17/2010
I just re-read the story again and i really need an update, ur story is really amazing and i love it. im ecxited to see the changes you've made and for the story to countinue
Guest chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
I know shikamaru is gonna be the to find out about naruto being fox but the way you did it the first time seemed a little to dry. Anyways the story is much better now that you have rewritten it. :)
BlackWitchesCat chapter 3 . 11/25/2010
i have to say the

rewrite is alot better
Kelxcon chapter 3 . 11/18/2010
you have got to update!this is one of the best narusaku story!seriously dude ) and i dont give compliment easily ;p
Rise Against713 chapter 3 . 11/16/2010
cool story you got going here. I'll make sure to keep an eye out for the next chapter.
BushidoTheEnlightenedPath chapter 3 . 11/13/2010
great work when is the next update.