Reviews for Homework
Spitfire303 chapter 6 . 2/4
Love how paul knew what wass up :D
Patresa chapter 6 . 3/19/2014
Oh i loved it
Hazmatt chapter 6 . 11/3/2013
Great story! I enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/17/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
GyMusicAddict chapter 6 . 9/2/2012
Aww, this is super cute! Loved it! :)
13 Jo chapter 6 . 7/30/2010
I loved this story. Different, interesting, original. Nicely done! Keep writing!
simonisthecutestmentalist chapter 6 . 1/18/2010
aw I love this one too. I'm loved they ended up together. I really liked the note that Paul left her really cute! :0)
FARISWHEEL chapter 6 . 12/24/2009
Awesome story. I liked the mild Jisbon and the note was a nice touch. By the way, how do you beta? I wish I knew how to wrrite as well as you. Who knows, maybe someday you'll be a great author. I hope you write more stories, I really liked Family Vacation and Dandelions.
FARISWHEEL chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Nice description. I like all of your stories and you are a good author. What book is it? I'd like to know. Thanks.
PhoenixWytch chapter 6 . 6/3/2009
Super cute! Jane is uber cute when he is jealous.

Thank you for writing.
sunshine607 chapter 6 . 5/23/2009
I love this whole thing, really. It's pretty good. :D

The Idea was great and I'm going to read more of youre storys 'cause they are really amazing.

x

Franzi
McLoving Grey's chapter 6 . 4/13/2009
Such a great ending. Paul is a cool guy. Great idea to write that on the note. *sigh* Where is my Patrick Jane when I need him? ;)
McLoving Grey's chapter 5 . 4/13/2009
Yay, they're going on a dinner date! Wuhoo! :)
McLoving Grey's chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
Ah, I get all giddy when I read their conversations. It's killing me. It really is. I can totally picture those two saying it all and his smile. *swoon*

Oh, I noticed a small typo. "The woman doesn’t usually by the man flowers,..". You wrote "by" instead of "buy".

Otherwise I was seriously enjoying it, as always.
McLoving Grey's chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
Haha, funny. I wonder if Jane does know who she is in love with (him of course), but doesn't want to say it just now. Hmm, I'll guess I'll found out in the next chapter. Here I come! :)
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »