Reviews for 1 point 21 JIGGA WHAAAAT?
mod.sun chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
That was hilarious!

I love the title and the lightning part where Mike was like "No, I got hit by lightning" "Can't You Tell? My hair's standing straight up" then Ali laughing.

The Poodle Skirt and Letterman jacket.

Cant Wait For The Sequel.
The Next Mrs. Copeland chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
This is really cute! I definitely wouldn't mind reading more of this. Although, I have to take exception to cutting Edge's hair. He has the hair of a god, that's just not right!
irishblue69 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Man, I love this story. please let there be another part to this. I love that Miz is the nerd. That is priceless.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I think this is neat. Looking for ward to more I think you can get more then just one squel out of it.
Livin on the EDGE chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
That was Funny. Really Funny.

Shannon chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
I just about died laughing at that! I love it.. that was funny as hell man.

I love your fan fics. [:
Rhiannon Leigh Black chapter 1 . 1/30/2009

Well, at least Adam's getting laid! And Mackenzie won't be frustrated anymore. ]

Great work, getting favorited.
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Oh shit. They're in Grease. Beautiful.
Zay chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
You have got to be joking? This is the reason why I need you writing stories in my life! So much love mack!
Sweet Corruption chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
YOU are SO lucky that I love you. Seriously. You CUT his hair; my man's GORGEOUS nappy wavy long hair. My brain won't process this. It keeps screaming "Does not compute!" at me. The only thing that got you off the hook is that you cut Adam's too and ruined Michael's fauxhawk. For real.
Ali Vegas chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
You're never going to believe this Mack, but we've gone back in time.

Whatever assholes, I'm cute as fuck nerd. BUT I need the "hawk" back. /
SinfullyMadex chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
“Adam, don’t make me fucking rape you.”

Hey. Rape him anyway. Oh god. This was great. Really, it made my night. Ah snap. I'm still laughing. (