Reviews for Inevitable Love
Ka-tay's mind chapter 1 . 5/30
It's fate even from the start that those two would have to work together.
KurukiXV chapter 35 . 9/21/2014
Can't believe this fic has drawn to a close! It took me awhile to get around to reviewing, I was kind of in shock that it's come to an end. I'm pretty sure I've been following this fic for at least two years and was truly invested in the plot and characters. I feel satisfied with how it all progressed as well and I'm happy that Solana and Lunick are FINALLY together. I feel like I wanted forever for that development. But those who are patient get the rewards! I'm also delighted that there will be a sequel to this story, I look forward to reading about our two heroes!
a fan of PokeRan chapter 32 . 9/19/2014
Jeez this is getting good
Delta516 chapter 35 . 9/16/2014
I remember reviewing on a earlier chapter of this story saying that there are badly done stories, subpar stories and then there are the gems, I still agree with what I said about this story being a gem. I was a bit sad that this story was ending but as I was reading this epilogue, I couldn't stop smiling at everything that was within it. Reading your final A/N for this story also made me smile lots, I can't wait for the second story in this series!
Keep up the good work! I'll always be following your stories!
Shadow390 chapter 35 . 9/16/2014
Great ending, and although I saw it coming, i kind of wanted murph to get together with leilani, but this is your story so it's cool. I love how you included shadows of almia into this story.
kelour chapter 35 . 9/16/2014
The journey has been amazing! Huggles from The Fading Author!
kelour chapter 34 . 9/15/2014
Ahhhhh! I can't believe its almost over! Awesome work! Continue to rock on
Delta516 chapter 34 . 9/14/2014
I loved this chapter! Everything is coming together! *girlish squeals*
The confession was really cheesey but that made it all the more funnier to read. But I reckon all of your readers cheered when that kiss happened, I know I did.
I really don't want this to end. ;;
Can't wait to read the epilogue!
KurukiXV chapter 34 . 9/13/2014
I really enjoyed reading this chapter! It's great to see that our favorite rangers recovered nicely and will eventually get back to doing what they do best. And it was great to see where all the Pokemon were at as well after all that happened. Lunick is so freakin romantic! I love that you wrote him that way, but so goofy as well, it's like a perfect mix. This ending is so bittersweet though, I'll miss reading new installments of this story. Can't wait to read the epilogue though!
Shadow390 chapter 34 . 9/12/2014
They're finally together! It was great how you did their confessions,and I really loved the scene with the Pokemon too. Overall, I just really love this aftermath.
kelour chapter 33 . 9/7/2014
Thank you for updating. Congratulations for making it this far! I've enjoyed this story over the years and its always a treat when I get to read it.
KurukiXV chapter 33 . 9/5/2014
The climax arrived! It was definitely worth waiting to read how everything will/has fallen into place. I'm glad that Solana and Lunick were able to stick together the entire time. I think the character development has been really excellent in this story. Can't wait to read more!
Shadow390 chapter 33 . 8/31/2014
Perfect chapter once again. It was so heartwarming when grovyle talked to his mother, awesome when he evolved, and sad when sceptile died.
Delta516 chapter 32 . 8/26/2014