Reviews for Lab Rat of Love
RedHerringDeluxe chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
This is a pre-review. I was just so excited to see Judy in fanfiction that I couldn't wait to give you a big preemptive thumbs up. TPTB may forget about characters, but we the vigilant fanfictioners will never!
bears434 chapter 4 . 2/24/2009
This is so fabulous! I'm loving the Lab Rats, and this had such a nice, light-weight feeling about it :]
n4trix chapter 4 . 2/8/2009
How cute are you? This is just perfect! I loved every JAR-infused ounce of it :) Your first JAR fic? PULEEZ... you wrote em like a veteran :D
sillym3 chapter 4 . 2/3/2009
truly great!

the dialogue run smoothly,and there is this beautifully described chemistry between NM and JAR.

Two thumbs up:)
Mandolin Reign chapter 4 . 2/2/2009
Perfect ending!

But what about Nick & Mandy's baby? I know they weren't the main focus of this one, but you're still leaving me hanging. lol.

Seriously though, I've never really given any thought to Archie and & Judy, but thanks to you, I'm now a fan. Thanks for sharing this & I'm looking forward to whatever you write next!
smacky30 chapter 4 . 2/2/2009
WOOHOO! You finished it - and just in time! It was adorable. Again, you have such a way with the lab rats. Good job.
katydid13 chapter 4 . 2/1/2009
Fun!
Samsara Dallire chapter 4 . 2/1/2009
I like this story and I like how you bring the 'minor' characters into the forefront.

Be nice if you could write another tale of Nick and Mandy conceiving the baby..hehehe
katydid13 chapter 3 . 2/1/2009
Cute!
smacky30 chapter 3 . 2/1/2009
Why? You couldn't just make me feel better and finish it? Nope. You had to keep me hanging.
MnGrammaX3 chapter 3 . 2/1/2009
i'm glad i found your story. i love the fact that the lab rats are getting some read time! Can't wait for the next chapter.

cindy
Golden Grasshopper chapter 3 . 2/1/2009
I'm really enjoying the progression of this story. I sometimes have trouble "getting into" non-GSR stories :B, but this one has me hooked.

slappywhite chapter 2 . 2/1/2009
Cute story thus far. Can't wait to see what is in store during the actual dinner. LOL, Mandy...so innocent yet can be a little devil.

Great job...as usual :)
katydid13 chapter 2 . 1/31/2009
Yeah! I can't wait for dinner.
scoob2222 chapter 2 . 1/31/2009