Reviews for Unforgivable
This is beautiful.
Froz D chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
UTTER LOVE! MY FAVE! KYA, SO WELL DONE
the-WYSIWYG-type chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
I absoultely loved this! It was very well written and poetic! I was actually thinking of writing a fanfic very similar to this, but I couldn't seem to get the word our right. I think you did an amazingly beautiful job of portraying what a lot of the yuuki X zero fans felt about that last chapter of Vampire Knight. Anyway, very good!

Also, I'm like you; I absolutely love the yuuki X zero pairing. I just can't see how yuuki could get with kaname; I feel absolutely no real connection between the two of them. To me, it feels like yuuki is with him out of duty, not out of love. I just feel like she has more of a connection with zero and if they don't end up together in some way by the end of the series, than I'm going to be thoroughly ticked.

anyway, i thought this was amazing and I hope this turns into a story real soon.

-WYSIWYG
SkyLilies chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
That's the most beautiful narration of Chapter 46 I've ever read...and I so want Zero and Yuuki not to have to stay apart *_*

*sniff*

Lovely fic, though.
Silver Fantasy chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
MORE CHAPTERS! Peri-chan I luv this so damn much! XD Faving it! This is my favorite of all your pieces even though they're all great. The depth, the pain, the angst, the tragedy, the so close yet so far away - I'm gonna cry! T_T
Aishiteru Aizen chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Nothing like late night reading...

I really really feel for Zero and Yuuki...this pairing truly deserves more justice. As, in my opinion, no matter how you look at it, Kaname is still a selfish turd-face. No matter how excellently lovely he is. :P

But that's not important.

The important thing is, your depth in writing is like a breath of fresh air. The beginning piece is so passionate and well-written! This story is going to be a gem, I guarantee it. I look foward to more chapters!