Reviews for Bloody Mad
amazed reader chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I have probably read this story at least 5 times once every so often since I first found it and every time I am struck by just how awesome it is. Keep up the amazing work, I look forward to it!
MonPetitLoupDeMort chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Is it bad that a darkfic made me laugh in so many places? I am just amazed at your skill in all areas of writing. You think this is writing poorly?(which I don't think it is, but anyway) Then I aspire to write as 'poorly' someday. Still getting around to reading the rest of your fics, but I love the thought that goes into the worldbuilding behind the scenes. Most authors I know would ignore, or entirely eliminate, simple game mechanics like how life bottles work, while you incorporate the concept realistically. And the thought of what all the characters go through in the game, it's seems like it should be a surprise that more characters don't snap/characters don't snap as often.

Ps. Your Jade muse is win, slightly scary win.

Pps. Sorry for the rush-review, not much free time lately.
Anakerie chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Oh, this is wonderful. I love your writing style and the dark humor was incredibly well done. There was something almost... Monty Python about it (and if you knew me, you'd know that was about the biggest compliment I could give. I could just hear John Cleese in my head narrorating.)