Reviews for Brand New
BrunetteFanpire chapter 5 . 9/18
HAHAHAAAAAAAA JACOB"S IN LABORRRR
Chloe chapter 20 . 8/19
Can vampires even get tattoos? I mean their skin is rock hard... lol
jk chapter 2 . 6/7
why would she allow assward to invite himself over? and having danny get aggressive out of the blue is simply too convienant for the story...like bella needs fuckin saving...heres an idea, bella can save herself and not make it so fucking easy for assward to walk back into her life
jk chapter 1 . 6/7
Why have bella embarrass herself like that?
If my ex showed up out of the blue and started nitpicking me id tell that loser to get lost...not drink myself into idiocy
lakeisha81 chapter 23 . 9/25/2016
Ok. I'm trying not to be mean or anything but this story is kind of a let down.
Rebadams7 chapter 26 . 7/1/2016
That story was a whole lot of fun
R
jk chapter 4 . 2/12/2016
that's it? took you long enough...that's what she say...?...hes been gone for years! and he shows up out of nowhere...asks her on a date knowing she has a man and then takes care of her bruise..LOL (bellas a attention whore) cant take a hit bella? ok I'm not condoning violence but your bella is rubbing me the wrong way...shes so EASY! all Edward has to do is look at her and shes his...its bullshit!
jk chapter 3 . 2/12/2016
what kinda of whore says yes to a date with her asshole x when they have a boyfriend? and that whole scene where shes like pretending like shes trying to not let him know that her boyfriend hits her...its to obvious that he found out ya know...its like bella is a attention whore. shes going on dates while shes with someone...id hit that bitch too
jk chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
why did she whisper thank you? id whisper a fuck you and get the hell out of my apartment! who the fuck does he think he is? Edward can fuck off an die...
Anonymous1511 chapter 4 . 11/21/2015
I know this is one of your very first fanfics, & as you said in your profile your writing has drastically improved since this , I thought since I read this fic I should tell my thoughts about it.
So far in a grammatical point of view the story is very good. The mistakes are minimum and your writing style is good. But what disappointed me was the plot. Namely, Bella. If you're reading this fic now, do you really think this is how she'll react to Edward's reappearance in life? She's way too forgiving & in the process becomes a pathetic doormat. Not only she makes a fool of herself in front of him, but also without even talking and hashing out indepth about what happened, she simply jumps into his arms & gives herself to him. Edward doesn't really display particular remorse about his action towards her. You seriously downgraded Bella's self respect by portraying her character this way.
jk chapter 4 . 11/9/2015
oh I'm shocked it only chapter four and shes already taken him back and just what 2 seconds after his I'm sorry shes all over him like the easy whore she is...he just shows up out of the fucking blue and takes her on a date to her own roof top and plays a song that he wrote her but then took from her when he said he didn't love her and she didn't even say shit about it...who the fuk does that?
let me tell you this you don't write strong female characters that's for damn sure
jk chapter 3 . 11/9/2015
she showed him the bruise...and all of a sudden shes on the edge crying like a little bitch? LOL what a pussy
jk chapter 2 . 11/9/2015
are we really playing the abusive boyfriend shit? Edward will save her and she'll forgive him waaaay to easily like the easy victim she is
jk chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
was your goal to make bells seem weak and pathetic? cause that's what you did!
I really could have lived without her tripping in the bar, then saying stupid shit on the way out, then beating on Edwards chest...really fucking lame
b3j02 chapter 26 . 8/31/2015
I am glad Bella got her dad back and that everyone was okay.