Reviews for Brand New
ItCan'tRainForever chapter 26 . 3/6/2013
Love it!

Is there a sequal?
rclaurel chapter 14 . 10/15/2012
Well first off it is a good story, second I have know idea why she would pull away from Edward all of a sudden it is not like he physically hurt her(Danny) he only pulled her upstairs and then she got the best of him before anything could happen..
cbzoo chapter 26 . 7/23/2012
a very enjoyable read
cbzoo chapter 20 . 7/23/2012
wouldn't think a tattoo would be possible with that indestructible marble like vamp skin...but hey it is fiction
cbzoo chapter 16 . 7/23/2012
that is always thought the changing should have been more like opposed to a syringe with venom in it
cbzoo chapter 14 . 7/23/2012
I hate cry baby Bella, she handled it well, now why is she go all drama on Edward
cbzoo chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
so good
cbzoo chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
oh Edward will be pissed
Crazyforcullen104 chapter 26 . 3/14/2012
Don't usually read vamp fics but really enjoyed this one :-)
Vampfan1 chapter 14 . 3/8/2012
I'm lost! What is going through her head?
Vampfan1 chapter 5 . 3/8/2012
Alright. I have a couple of questions I need answered for me to really get into this story. Yes I'm back and reading another of your stories. We have estqablished that you don't write full on lemonade, BUT...One of the main problems and premises for Twilight was the fact that they couldn't have sex because it would be to dangerous for Bella. Edward was afraid of losing control and hurting her or worse. They have onlky been seperated for about 4 or 5 years since he left and in his "lifespan" that's not very long. So all of a sudden being able to stay in complete control now vs. then doesn't seem like the issue. He LEFT her, broke her heart and destroyed her because of this, so how can they see each other for two days and suddenly be having sex in the greenhouse? I don't understand. Did Edward just say fuck it and throw caution to the wind? "hope I don't kill her" and dive right in? That just doesn't sound like him at where she is concerned. Plus I know there isn't any super lemons but how could you have them have sex with no description at all? This is HUGE, HUGE for them and we readers missed it. I'm not saying its bad, but its very frustrating. Like watching every episode of the entire American Idol season and having the cable go out 4 seconds before they announce the winner and missing it frustrating. Is there a flashback or something I haven't gotten to yet. Are they even going to address this or are we just going to assume that they can have a normal sex life from now on? I just don't get what changed!
Sheldor-The-Robot chapter 26 . 12/6/2011
awsome, funny, cute story! Loved it!
Sheldor-The-Robot chapter 23 . 12/6/2011
lol! couldn't resist throwing Rob in, could you? -Again, major "LOL"
Sheldor-The-Robot chapter 21 . 12/6/2011