Reviews for To Hear Him Sing
I want to be happy... But the little goblin is so sad... I can't manage to be happy about the end. Good story. :3
Kyndsie chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I quite enjoyed this. It's good to see a re-meet through the eyes of a third party. My inner fangirl is rather happy, except for the part of the conversation that we didn't get to hear because of the goblin's upset.

Wait... so Jareth left the Goblin Kingdom forever?! That's the one thing that I don't really buy into about this story. It's a good story, and you told it well. Even if I don't agree with the ending doesn't mean that I don't like the story.
Lolita chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Excellent! That was a very clever way of telling the story. I enjoyed it immensely.
tichtich2 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
aww wat a bummer of an ending it was good but the ending is sad *sob* anyways keep up the good work !
HireAHero.com chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Awsome story! I loved it!

It's so hard to find a good labyrinth story that is this well written and that has such a good plot!

All in all I loved this story and i will be eagerly awaiting any other stories you may write!
Gemkat5 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I'm glad I happened upon this one. This was a delightful story to read with a nice twist. Thanks for sharing!
helikesitheymikey chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
really interesting story. 10 points!

umm...I tried the link (or the part I thought was the link) and I couldn't get to the specific livejournal site
Stacy Vorosco chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
aww ... I kinda feel bad for Rhinelga

But that was a cute story! I liked it a lot

Thanks for sharing