Reviews for It Was Always You
ilovethetribe chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
after i read this i cried for ten minutes my brother looked at me liked id lost it omj it was so sad xx
Kimmydonn chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
A sad story. And I a bit too brief. I think we needed to see more of Bella's life and Edward's reactions.
sunrisehazeleyes chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Seriously,that made me cry.

*wipes away tear*

*sniffle*

Can I borrow a tissue?lol
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
i loved the story! it was a really sad ending but it was beautiful!)
JO chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
GOD DAMMIT YOUR MAKING ME SOB! OF COURSE I LOVE IT BUT... GOD I CAN'T STOP CRINGING!
pagelangels2201 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
that was absolutly beuatiful...i cried it was so beuatifal
xXedwardslambXx chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
AW! I am in total tears here! I loved it! It was great!
Akatsuki Child chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
That was really good. Sad, but good. Keep up the good work!

-ily

Katie
anoushka.natasha.x chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
(first review, yay!) ok, so i was practically crying! it was so beautiful, i kept wanting him to go back, but i love it, and normally im very anti-unhappy endings. :) x *clicks favourite*
Bleached Kitty chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
here you go *throws a review*

na, really, it was good. i enjoyed it. normally i dont read stuff where bella stays human and dies and stuff. in fact, this is the first story like that i've read at all. normally it doesn't interest me, but i was roaming through the new twilight fics and stumbled across this one. couldn't resist considering it was only a one shot. i though, 'hey, why not, if i dont like it, it's only a few minutes of my life lost'.

turned out i think it's quite good. now i think i'll start writing something where bella gets old. thanks for giving me something to do with my spare time :)