Reviews for Jottings from a Doctor's Journal
Nearing Midnight chapter 36 . 11/18
A really sweet collection of stories! You write Holmes and Watson very well. :) highly enjoyable read!
Icecat62 chapter 36 . 6/9
You have such a way with these characters. Their voices ring true, their actions believable. If you ever chose to, I believe you could write a real Holmsian novel for publication. Many kudos to you and your ficlets in this series.
ladorada chapter 31 . 3/3/2014
Hahaha, as a kid, i had plates with flopsy&co on them!
Love this fic
crazyhpcfan chapter 5 . 1/30/2014
Lol, a nice chapter; it was funny to see Watson and Holmes being scolded like children.
crazyhpcfan chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
I'm not sure if you have watched House, but the titular character is somewhat like Holmes... with his uh 'bedside manner'. And it's not pretty. But he still get patients though.

Lovely fic, I'm enjoying it so much.
Book girl fan chapter 16 . 11/12/2012
I would want to see the fuss that makes as well. It would be hilarious!
Azolean chapter 34 . 8/25/2012
lol I thought that might be what was up. Poor Lestrade.
Azolean chapter 33 . 8/25/2012
lol Cute.
Azolean chapter 29 . 8/25/2012
Azolean chapter 28 . 8/25/2012
lol Oh wow. Given the fact that even in the Grenada series he really did set a newspaper on fire in the sitting room that way, I could so see this happening.
Azolean chapter 27 . 8/25/2012
lol Poor Mrs. Hudson. The idea of the horror the garden will become afterward is rather frightening.
Azolean chapter 19 . 8/25/2012
lol That was a great tribute.

While I didn't see this coming, I most definitely could see that as having happened.
Azolean chapter 13 . 8/24/2012
Azolean chapter 5 . 8/24/2012
lol I could so see this happening.

Even the sternest of adults can't help but be affected by so much pristine, white, fluffy stuff available for ammo. Or that is what my roommate's kids found out last winter. lol
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 36 . 11/11/2011
Good thing they got their issues cleared up and have moved on.