Reviews for Grains of Sand
Guest chapter 29 . 8/15/2018
Very good story and please keep on updating
PauseTheTragicEnding chapter 29 . 4/20/2018
aaaaahhh i want to replay so badly now ;~; and then read this again and feel so much better than all those years ago cause 100% accepted this is what happened! i started reading feeling nothing (well except excitement duh) cause it's been so long and i didn't really remember these feelings. but you can throw me right back in there hoow i almost don't understand. with every paragraph it was like *feelings intensify* i love how you just *get* them and within a few sentences i'm surrounded by this distinctive authentic atmosphere. they say time heals all wounds but not when you have Erica make almost 10 years old feelings resurface haha and i mean that in the most wonderful way cause this was so beautiful. thank you! i love it so much that you still write for them and to still see you around :')
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 29 . 4/19/2018
Yay! Your back. It's always nice to see old stories updated. If I am looking at this correctly then congrats on 400 reviews. *pats myself on the back and cheers for you*

I'm really sad that they never came out with a second game for this version of Prince of Persia.
contemptressx chapter 29 . 4/9/2018
So glad you're still writing! Loved this chapter - it seemed to be so well in character and it's well written. Thanks for writing this!
Dominator046 chapter 29 . 4/9/2018
Going on almost nine or ten years, right? So long since we've had a genuine Prince of Persia experience in video gaming. And yet, here this story is! Scratching that itch, and giving so many the little pieces of a story that should've been given a long time ago.

An accomplishment, to be sure. Thank you for updating, I will attempt pursuing your efforts on .com, and I do look forward to any continued efforts you do here!

Not much to say about this chapter. It's smooth, the prose is well formed, and the characters seem alive. It seems a touch flamboyant compared to what I normally read, but that's not a bad thing, just different. And in that vein, I tend to read the grittier stuff anyways. Either way, the prose suits the narrative, which does justice to the original. As always.

Thanks for writing!
stairwaytotheskies chapter 29 . 4/9/2018
Oh, wow, I was just thinking about this fic the other day! I was thinking about the game again and that always leads me to thinking about this :) It's nice to see you again. I really like this installment! It definitely feels true to where we left the Prince and Elika at the end of the Epilogue. We can only dream that Ubisoft will do something similar if they ever do return to the franchise, as unlikely as that is.

Unfortunately, FFN is still really bad at posting links to anything - if you want to share your website, you'll have to space it out like "sitename . com" or something, because otherwise the link disappears entirely :(
Ezylryb chapter 29 . 4/9/2018
It's been awhile. I enjoyed the new chapter and I'm looking forward to the next one.
Guest chapter 28 . 7/6/2017
Where is next chapter...
sink or float chapter 28 . 7/12/2016
I've been reading this fanfic since 2009, and over these past 7 years a lot has happened to me, i've fallen in love with someone, I've started working on a law degree, I changed in a lot of ways (as many young people do I guess). But I recently decided to go back to this website after not being on for a long time and I see that you updated this fanfic. I'm so glad to see you're a published author, and after re-reading all of these chapters after a very long break, I see how well deserved that achievement is. After 7 years you still remain consistent with the beauty of these stories, and i'm so thankful these stories have contributed so much to a lot of me growing up. Please continue to write when you have time. I will be waiting patiently for more chapters, whenever you have the time to write them:) Thank you for the great reads over these past years and best of luck to you in your future!
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 5 . 4/9/2016
Hahaha! This was perfect!
Party4Ever chapter 28 . 4/7/2016
Short, yes, but great? Also yes. Reminds me why 'Grains of Sand' is one of the best writings I have ever read.
stairwaytotheskies chapter 28 . 4/6/2016
Great to see you again, even if it's just for a short while! Best of wishes to you on your original work :) I'll definitely look into the campaign!
Party4Ever chapter 27 . 3/22/2016
You've probably quit writing by now, but in the event you ever return, I wanna say that this is the one of the best stories I have ever read. I hope you come back one day.

-Party4Ever
Daveorn chapter 27 . 11/3/2014
It's amazing that you can find gems of this caliber while sifting through this site. Bravo to you sir for keeping me occupied on my tablet for the last couple of days. One suggestion I can make however is maybe split the standalone story arcs from this anthology into their own separate stories for ease of readability.
Areejs chapter 1 . 5/15/2013