Reviews for Grains of Sand
Daveorn chapter 27 . 11/3/2014
It's amazing that you can find gems of this caliber while sifting through this site. Bravo to you sir for keeping me occupied on my tablet for the last couple of days. One suggestion I can make however is maybe split the standalone story arcs from this anthology into their own separate stories for ease of readability.
Areejs chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Bravo.
EllBeeJay chapter 27 . 1/18/2013
Ok... So. I just read all 27 chapters in less 3 hours. It is 4:15am now, I can hardly see because my contacts are so dry, I'm exhausted, and I have work tomorrow (or today rather). Worth. Every. Minute.
You have a beautiful writing style. I couldn't stop reading. I got so excited at some points I'd read too fast and skip whole paragraphs or re-read sentences multiple times. It's rare for me to get so involved this quickly- I tend to be picky and a bit of a story snob. I found you by accident and was instantly hooked.
Your writing is believable, your dialogue perfect, and you capture the true essence and personalities of the characters. I found myself wanting more and I truly hope you continue. These are magnificent stories. You have great talent my friend.
lightningbeatrix111 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
... WOW. O_O I'm astounded by how amazing this is. Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful, sweet and amazing story on the Prince and Elika! I just finished the game (I'm late I know! . but it has become one of my most beloved games ever!) and your story just makes me love this awesome couple even more! I don't read much fanfics, but yours is an exception, truly beautifully written. Hell, it's even better than most books (supposedly bestsellers too _) I have read! You really captured the essence of this wonderful couple, and more, gave me a wonderful ending befitting them. Thank you so much again! I can feel and really appreciate all the effort you put into this! *TWO THUMBS UP*
lazyguy90 chapter 27 . 9/30/2012
Brilliant work on these.
elfgirl931 chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
WOW. All the feels.
I have wondered what would have happened after the game ended and this is amazing. So well written and really could have happened this way. LOVE.
Eclaire Stones chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
This will definitely be in my favorite list!
kitkatkelly chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Simply beautiful. You have an enviable way with words and each sentence was a pleasure. I enjoyed PoP 2008, but felt it was a throwaway game, but your story makes me want to play it again. Bravo!
Luv2Game chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
This is beautiful! Admittedly, I've only read the first chapter, but still! Just lovely. Will definitely have to read the rest. The interaction, the emotion, the description- all great. Put a smile on my face.
LadyWater chapter 27 . 12/14/2011
I'm glad that you're back. Where did you hear the news about a new PoP? Enjoyed the chap as always and I can't wait to read more.
D chapter 21 . 11/26/2011
After reading this piece many times, my perverted brain registered something.

The Prince asks the lovely Elika to moan for him.

She doesn't know his name, right?

D:
Grafferu chapter 27 . 11/14/2011
So sad, they both die :(

But your style is awesome as usual, and PauseTheTragicEnding is right, the sequel is near, I expect an official announcement early next year.

Keep up the good work
LoryBlackWolf chapter 27 . 11/9/2011
This is more cruel than The Maw of the Dark. The most saddest ending you ever write. :'( in just a few words you can give us all the feelings prooved by Elika and all her pain. I'm serious, I can't descrive this in other words. Beautiful.
mgomez091 chapter 27 . 11/5/2011
:) i enjoy every single word of the brilliant stories you tell. You have a real gift. cant wait for the next one!
Wolfinson chapter 27 . 11/3/2011
Wow, I love how you described this. I'm hope that you have better days in the future. I wish you luck to you and yours.

:) Great story, can't wait to read more.