Reviews for Grains of Sand
sink or float chapter 28 . 7/12
I've been reading this fanfic since 2009, and over these past 7 years a lot has happened to me, i've fallen in love with someone, I've started working on a law degree, I changed in a lot of ways (as many young people do I guess). But I recently decided to go back to this website after not being on for a long time and I see that you updated this fanfic. I'm so glad to see you're a published author, and after re-reading all of these chapters after a very long break, I see how well deserved that achievement is. After 7 years you still remain consistent with the beauty of these stories, and i'm so thankful these stories have contributed so much to a lot of me growing up. Please continue to write when you have time. I will be waiting patiently for more chapters, whenever you have the time to write them:) Thank you for the great reads over these past years and best of luck to you in your future!
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 5 . 4/9
Hahaha! This was perfect!
Party4Ever chapter 28 . 4/7
Short, yes, but great? Also yes. Reminds me why 'Grains of Sand' is one of the best writings I have ever read.
stairwaytotheskies chapter 28 . 4/6
Great to see you again, even if it's just for a short while! Best of wishes to you on your original work :) I'll definitely look into the campaign!
Party4Ever chapter 27 . 3/22
You've probably quit writing by now, but in the event you ever return, I wanna say that this is the one of the best stories I have ever read. I hope you come back one day.

-Party4Ever
Daveorn chapter 27 . 11/3/2014
It's amazing that you can find gems of this caliber while sifting through this site. Bravo to you sir for keeping me occupied on my tablet for the last couple of days. One suggestion I can make however is maybe split the standalone story arcs from this anthology into their own separate stories for ease of readability.
Areejs chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Bravo.
EllBeeJay chapter 27 . 1/18/2013
Ok... So. I just read all 27 chapters in less 3 hours. It is 4:15am now, I can hardly see because my contacts are so dry, I'm exhausted, and I have work tomorrow (or today rather). Worth. Every. Minute.
You have a beautiful writing style. I couldn't stop reading. I got so excited at some points I'd read too fast and skip whole paragraphs or re-read sentences multiple times. It's rare for me to get so involved this quickly- I tend to be picky and a bit of a story snob. I found you by accident and was instantly hooked.
Your writing is believable, your dialogue perfect, and you capture the true essence and personalities of the characters. I found myself wanting more and I truly hope you continue. These are magnificent stories. You have great talent my friend.
lightningbeatrix111 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
... WOW. O_O I'm astounded by how amazing this is. Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful, sweet and amazing story on the Prince and Elika! I just finished the game (I'm late I know! . but it has become one of my most beloved games ever!) and your story just makes me love this awesome couple even more! I don't read much fanfics, but yours is an exception, truly beautifully written. Hell, it's even better than most books (supposedly bestsellers too _) I have read! You really captured the essence of this wonderful couple, and more, gave me a wonderful ending befitting them. Thank you so much again! I can feel and really appreciate all the effort you put into this! *TWO THUMBS UP*
lazyguy90 chapter 27 . 9/30/2012
Brilliant work on these.
elfgirl931 chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
WOW. All the feels.
I have wondered what would have happened after the game ended and this is amazing. So well written and really could have happened this way. LOVE.
Eclaire Stones chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
This will definitely be in my favorite list!
kitkatkelly chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Simply beautiful. You have an enviable way with words and each sentence was a pleasure. I enjoyed PoP 2008, but felt it was a throwaway game, but your story makes me want to play it again. Bravo!
Luv2Game chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
This is beautiful! Admittedly, I've only read the first chapter, but still! Just lovely. Will definitely have to read the rest. The interaction, the emotion, the description- all great. Put a smile on my face.
LadyWater chapter 27 . 12/14/2011
I'm glad that you're back. Where did you hear the news about a new PoP? Enjoyed the chap as always and I can't wait to read more.