Reviews for The Terms of Defeat
Lola Witherbottoms chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Holy crap. This is absolutely amazing. I've never imagined Drizzt's death being quite like this. It's an incredible read and it really reflects both the characters well. Great job!
200meters chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
This was a very good story. I knew Drizzt was going to die, but it still hit me hard. You did a great job of writing his final moments. I especially loved Entreri's last words to Drizzt's body and his conflict at the end. Great work!
Musingsage chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Strangly enough, I actually like this. It's good, it's well writen and very thought provoking. Maybe not as much to Entreri, who still had issuses to work out. But in his mind he is the victor and the winner, because he still lives. That's the world he's known. Perhaps after the events in the Sellswords Trilogy he'll feel remorse for the act.
blood-midnight chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Rogue, this is such a good story!

Keep on rocking love!

Midnight
RazorStar chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Very nice, but drizzt would never die. So you fail, fail miserably. I like stories where everyone loses, it really shows violence solves nothing. (I'm really happy you didn't have Entreri do anything "h" to Drizzty-poo)
Zolarix Aster chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Wow.

That was...powerful. You managed to portray Entreri as a villain without making him a stereotype, and you managed to convey Drizzt as wise without being preachy, something else which is difficult to do.

“You may die content, Drizzt Do’Urden, but you are still dead.”

I especially like this line; it does seem like something he would say.