Reviews for Moments
lovesdaryl chapter 117 . 5/2
*bites nails* Do you have the next set of words yet? The tension of this scene is always insane, and this time is no exception!
KaelinaLovesLomaris chapter 116 . 3/13
Oh poor Luke, hold on dear... but at least Palpatine has finally let go of his hair.
His confusion is delightful. Not often we get to pull one over on him.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 116 . 3/12
Very happy to see that you haven't abandoned this.
ILDV chapter 116 . 3/12
WOWonderful!
Ms. Vao chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
Treena, ever seen this pic? Might be good inspo for your stories. :)
artwork/mmPqZ
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 115 . 10/2/2016
Hardest part of leadership, making the nasty decisions.
Ms. Vao chapter 115 . 10/1/2016
Always love your Moments. I like the way you write Leia, loving this story.
ILDV chapter 115 . 10/1/2016
Very GOOD
HeatherBell21 chapter 115 . 10/1/2016
Wait are they going to save Luke I hope they do :)
ILDV chapter 114 . 9/28/2016
Wonderful
Lily chapter 114 . 9/28/2016
Amazing
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 114 . 9/28/2016
Funny what a change of mindset can do for you. Whatever happened to the "you have power but I don't understand and can never have?"
Guest chapter 113 . 8/21/2016
PINS AND NEEDLES. Can't wait for an update! I love how you're able to tell such a rich story in such short pieces.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 113 . 8/14/2016
He may as well as prostrated himself on the ground and apologize to Anakin. Telling the emperor that he was sorry he walked away and that he wished he would have stayed and helped and been there... that has to mean something to Anakin.
CallieSkywalker chapter 112 . 8/12/2016
Firstly thank you - Been reduced to reading such utter dross lately so great to have some decent well written fanfiction. We know our StarWars characters so well that often writers fall into the trap of not bothering to continue to describe the feelings of each character assuming that you know how they react or feel and instead just write the action part of the story. Not so you thankfully. Luckily for us you are such a descriptive writer that even after a break from reading your drabbles I am instantly transported back into the folds of story. Can't wait for the next instalment.