Reviews for Moments
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 91 . 8/27
You know, All that Bail Has to do Is ask her what she would have done in his place. Because she may be prone To Outburst And what not, but she's also a senator with a good deal of control, and she be smart enough to know We did we did with the best of intentions Of course, now he Totally Owes her a huge explanation.
I think it's awesome that you can pack all this emotion/single scenes into 100 words. Love your work!
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 91 . 8/24
Damn! Got love Leia's fire!
ILDV chapter 91 . 8/24
Very brilliant
BiP chapter 91 . 8/24
OH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Wonderful chapter.
Esther Huffleclaw chapter 90 . 8/6
Ouch. This is getting more and more painful. Wonderfully written.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 90 . 8/2
Always happy to comment to those people who appreciate it. :-) I will say that Anakin... Theater Needs to realize that he chose this, and if he could choose it, he can UNchoose. Yes, that's a word.
ILDV chapter 90 . 8/2
Very very very very brillant
Filigranka chapter 89 . 8/1
Oh, Luke is sooo Lukish there! Wonderful! And I'm sure Vader is both proud and nervous - it's hard, facing the younger, uncorrupted version of oneself.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 89 . 8/1
Talk about your dirty laundry... But wouldn't that take away from his power because that Would technically start to fix things. Of course then if that happens things could get worse, because when you start to fix things and they don't fix them, it just really sucks all the way around. Very interesting, I'm looking for you're going with this.
ILDV chapter 89 . 8/1
So Wonderfulf. Very very very wonderful.
ILDV chapter 88 . 7/24
Wonderful
Callie Skywalker chapter 88 . 7/24
"Say it"...Say what?...I'm going to be thinking about that all night now. Imagining all sorts already. Keep going.
Powerful