Reviews for Moments
Wonderful
Lily chapter 114 . 20h
Amazing
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 114 . 21h
Funny what a change of mindset can do for you. Whatever happened to the "you have power but I don't understand and can never have?"
PINS AND NEEDLES. Can't wait for an update! I love how you're able to tell such a rich story in such short pieces.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 113 . 8/14
He may as well as prostrated himself on the ground and apologize to Anakin. Telling the emperor that he was sorry he walked away and that he wished he would have stayed and helped and been there... that has to mean something to Anakin.
CallieSkywalker chapter 112 . 8/12
Firstly thank you - Been reduced to reading such utter dross lately so great to have some decent well written fanfiction. We know our StarWars characters so well that often writers fall into the trap of not bothering to continue to describe the feelings of each character assuming that you know how they react or feel and instead just write the action part of the story. Not so you thankfully. Luckily for us you are such a descriptive writer that even after a break from reading your drabbles I am instantly transported back into the folds of story. Can't wait for the next instalment.
KaelinaLovesLomaris chapter 113 . 8/13
I love that you have Obi-Wan and Vader/Anakin working together. Most fanfic authors don't allow Vader to forgive him. :) But for his son, he'd do anything.
emcece chapter 113 . 8/13
Chapter 113 was inspired- glad the block is lifting
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 112 . 8/12
I was going to say something... Nothing really comes to mind. There's just too much that could happen.
KaelinaLovesLomaris chapter 112 . 8/12
No! I need more! Ah! I just read all of this in one sitting, and I went to click "next," and there isn't any more (for now). What a place to get left... ahh... poor Luke, my darling. But, as an author myself, I understand how life gets in the way, so I will wait patiently. :) Then squee in delight when I get an update notification. :)

(Okay, I'm weird, but for some reason I've always enjoyed the imagery of the baddies grabbing Luke by the hair, whether it's Palpatine or Vader or Xizor or whoever that particular story's baddie is. So this one tickled my sadistic streak.)
ILDV chapter 112 . 8/12
Wonderful
DraKarina chapter 110 . 7/18
Look at him! what a line of thought that could have been possible in the Star Wars universe . The Grand Moff Tarkin was always ambitious and I just love it
Esther Huffleclaw chapter 111 . 7/14
I really love Leia attacking the Death Star. :D
Callie Skywalker chapter 111 . 7/11
Worth waiting for. I have always enjoyed fanfic where Luke & Leia swop roles, mainly to see how Luke would turn out/manage without the austere start in life. I never really focused on Leia though, however, this little drabble with Leia as Red 5 has set my mind racing. So many new what ifs going through my head, which is great, as I love writing that jump starts my imagination. It may only be a drabble but you always engage your reader, so much so I forgot to look for the 3 words. Well done & thanks.
Gigira chapter 111 . 7/12
I was very very happy to see these new Moments! :D They're really cool. Go Leia! I love that she's all but taken Luke's place in that battle. I don't doubt for an instant she will neatly blow it up!