Reviews for Love and Laugh Again
shivanee281 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I just realised that I never forgave JK 4 killing Fred. But reading your fics is helping me. You r awesome man :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
ohhhh this one.
i read all the rest of this series of yours, but this one. this is the one that made me cry. and all before Fred showed even! Molly has always been my favorite woman, she is the ultimate mother. So strong, so passionate, so incredibly loving. When I have a child, I'm going to name her Molly.

MadCatta chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
So much love for this story.

""The kitchen. Yep, our kitchen. I walked through the kitchen door. That was my big entrance into death. Can you believe that?"" Bless him :') Very sweet. I'm gonna go read your other stuff now- some of it, at least.

Cait x
MadSockRabbit chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
OH . MY . God.

I am crying so much right now.

THIS WAS AMAZING.

Can you write more at some point. Pleeeasssee :)
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
So beautiful!
Little Emily chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Aw, I loved this one x
footprints.on.the.ceiling chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Wow. The characters are so well built and the story was great. I think you got everything in the right place. Keep writing.
Inflomora chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
I'm sitting here, sobbing my heart out. This was absolutely amazing.
Evie chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Aw, this is so sweet. Cute one-shot.

- Evie
kncrowder88 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
This is really good. Great job.
MBP chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Surprise, surprise that you about destroyed me with this one. Every bit of it is so perfect, so hopeful and yet so devastating at the same time. I'm so glad Molly got to be with Fred again, but his comments about how Harry should've gotten to keep James and Lily and how gutted James and Remus were about Sirius moving on and how he'd wanted to die again watching George suffer... ouch. But nothing made me choke up more than Fred explaining where HIS entrance to death was. Molly and Arthur raised their children right - they would ALWAYS want to be back home.

Just perfect.
FinnFiona chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
This is very sweet-it's nice to know Molly had the comfort restored to her. And good for her, to be so stable-she really did give that family a very firm foundation. Lovely job.
GoddessofYouth chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Awesome!
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Aw, this was beautiful. Truly amazing. I love the reunion between Fred and his mother, and how she got to live her long life and how you describe that. And I do love how you interpreted the afterworld, and the fact that Sirius was getting restless and about to move on, since he didn't have anyone really to wait for. And those sentences about Fred watching George nearly killed me too - definitely had me in tears (well, I was already all choked up, but that was what definitely did it). Great job! I'd love any additions to this series that you could think of, but if not - well, you do have a lot of other great stories, so I guess we'll manage.
wirbil chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
I loved the part about the kitchen. :) It made me laugh. It was morbid without being to depressing. It was lovely.