Reviews for Evangelion Sauce
Electric Eclectic chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
Hehehe, this story is hilarious, keep up the good work dude, and ya know, I just Cloverfield the other day and thought, hey, why don't they make an Eva/Cloverfield crossover...Weird no?
Popkov chapter 2 . 2/5/2009
very nice dude. very nice. You made Evangelion funny! neat.

Maybe you could dunno make so that Shinji, Rei and Asuka are like not hating each other and maybe even be friends? think about it...

cheers

Popkov (aka Changeling)
iamjustanotherguy chapter 2 . 2/5/2009
...Evangelifield? I get the feeling that someone will undoubtedly try that...you know it could work...but only for a few chapters...or a one-shot...you know the spider angel...so it could happen...well that's it for my review...wait...forgot. Good chapter...now that's it for my review...I demand extra sauce..._

-justanotherguyathiscomputer
Popkov chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
oh lololollol bwahahahaha! WII? LOL

More More please!
iamjustanotherguy chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Moon...if you do not continue this...I'll...well I'll do something very not nice. I'm serious this needs to continue. YOU MUST CONTINUE!

-justanotherguyathiscomputer
SM02 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Fantastic.

I liked the line about Shinji not understanding his instructions, and the bit where Toji killed Shinji.
acepro Evolution chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Different. . . very different. . . ! I LIKE IT!
Daetor chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Ok so I saw the post about your new fic and I decided to see what you had in mind.

I laughed... I laughed a lot actually and I love the idea! For the life of me I can't remember ANY fic that used something like this. Controlling the EVA with a game controller is pure genius, I'll give you that. Now, just imagining Rei's reaction at something like that makes me chuckle. It would be even funnier if Asuka would suck at video games or when using the Wii in particular making her unable to use the system. This is just and enormous well of jokes waiting to be explored and that's not surprising as random ideas tend to be the best. (I'm just saying that because I'm chaotic and all of my ideas are random)

Anyway, I'd say that this one is worth keeping if you can spare the effort. Plus, I suppose that updating something is better than updating nothing if you're having writers block at your other fics.

That would be it from me, best of luck to you.

P.S. I seriously hope that you don't have to ask me of all people about what pairing I expect, you seriously don't need a mile long rant in the review...