Reviews for Sorrow
Singe chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
Well, you've got my attention. This is definitely a different take on Sasuke and the Uchiha's in general and I am really interested in seeing where it goes. I will admit the tongue thing creeped me out, but it worked well to get the point across about Sasuke's condition. I'm looking forward to future updates.
Die in a hole with Penguins chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
Eepers! I Have No Idea Where This Fic Is Going, But I'm Following!
Deviliscious chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
Very interesting. It instantly got me hooked. I like your style, the way you seem to be giving us readers a little bit of juice every time, a form of a teaser in a way. Also the time sequence you used didn't throw me off, which was a good thing because I've read numerous stories where the jumping of time back and forth just caused me to give up because I tend to get lost easily. Plus, a refreshing use of a disorder that is very uncommon. In fact, this is the first time I've read in a fanfic that uses CIPA and not your usual anorexia/self-mutilation/amnesia/etc. I look forward to reading how you would explain more of the disorder and how it'll fit into the story itself. Overall, good job! Can't wait for the next chapter!
rupert maxwell chapter 2 . 7/3/2009
I did what naruto did in the end of chapter 2. And,i cried! Damnit! Wuaa,i'm not sure i want to read its end. But,this fic is too good to be abandoned.
TheRobinsNest chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
Wonderful. I kept wondering what was wrong with Sasuke, thinking it was a mental thing. I went on th enet to search for the disease and it's pretty horrible. I'm curious as to what will happen to Sasuke, and if Naruto will finally remember him, and Itachi's words...really ominous. So please continue, though I can understand what it feels like to lose a story's plot line and winging it, but hopefully it doesn't stop the story. _
norway22 chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
Yeah, i really liked it... as in overtly too much? Anywho, i can't wait to see how this story progresses... I am uber stocked!
colgate.advanced.fresh chapter 2 . 3/8/2009
aw :( poot sasuke! update again soon x x x
acutes chapter 2 . 2/13/2009
Uh-oh. Losing outlines suck~! Hope you find it soon, but I don't think you really need the outline all that much. This is gorgeous enough without it. Yup, gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous.

Sasuke was only seven when that incident happened? How awful. It must have left at least something to dwell in his mind. I liked how you characterized Sasuke at the beginning, showing how innocent he was by having him try to find out what other people were talking about, and then switching him to feel so much older by having him say, "I'm sorry", to his older bro repeatedly.

I think the "seven year old" part should be connected by dashes: "seven-year-old", but it's okay.

I am quite surprised that the other customers knew that he bit his tongue. If I saw that, I would have thought that the kid had massive internal bleeding of some sort. Jeez, those people have no sympathy, do they? Such awful things to say, all within earshot too... _

I liked the way you showed snippets of Naruto's past. Are you going to expand on it or is that all we need to know for now?

I think that it was rather adorable that Sasuke and Naruto "fight/ argue" in such a, erm, "why"-ish manner. It has some parts that I can see came from the manga/ anime and some parts that you incorporated in. It's really rather endearing.

I'm quite flabbergasted that Sasuke actually spilled his guts, but later on, he referred to Naruto as a new "golden ticket", which has a double meaning... Hmm...

Itachi's gut feelings. Somehow, I have this weird feeling that this is going to be a symbol-ish thingie in this story. Of course, this didn't stop me from laughing when I read the first time it was mentioned. The second time had a much heavier sense of foreboding.

Urk, what a troubling, intense ending for a chapter! It is GORGEOUS. I really like this story, it's so awesome~!

Of course, all the good stuff: Update soon, good luck on the next chapter, and let your greatness flow~! See ya next chapter, eh?
Dragon77 chapter 2 . 2/13/2009
Great chapter! I can’t wait to read the next chapter so keep on writing and UPDATE SOON.
YoungSasuke chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
This story is incredibly bittersweet.

Sasuke's feelings of bitterness and resignation really make me feel for him. Naruto will find a way to improve things for him, at least. (only if Fugaku doesn't drive him off before he does. :x )

I love your writing!
moopad chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
(TT) well this's so awesome and i smell something sad or bittersweet

and i love it

thanx and can't wait to read about their next meeting
TheGodMachine chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
Oh, the first time I heard about CIPA was from House M.D.. What a horrible way to live, poor Sasuke.
kuzon234ray chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
Great chapter!

-Ray
Akira Nishikawa chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
omg, CIPA I know this kind of illnes, poor Sasuke...cant wait for next chapp, wonder whats Naruto going to do...

xoxo

Akira
kpopluvr chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
OMG xD At first with the blood and the "i'm sorry" I thought you were using the idea of that disturbing anime/drama we were watching. And I did look up that article...I think I saw it on House once...