Reviews for Afterthoughts
Fanfiction4thewin-Blog chapter 1 . 10/19
Can I just say I am really impressed with how you were able to change Naruto but still have him Naruto.
Its a hard thing to explain. In most Naruto fanfictions I find that people change Naruto in a way that makes him no longer Naruto. They make him to sly or witty, you kept his peronality the same, but have him changing, and not all at once but over time. I might use this story as an example on my blog, for changing a character but still making them, them.
WrittinInStone chapter 5 . 2/17
This was great. I really, really enjoyed it and I'm sad you stopped updating it. I'm like you in that I don't really anything that isn't strictly NaruHina, and I absolutely despise harems so that also cuts back on what I read.

So, this was a wonderful treat to find! Here's to hoping that you update again one day.
jupimako chapter 5 . 6/29/2015
Wish there was more!
apeljohn chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
This is possibly the single best premise for a time-travel story (fanfic or published) that I have ever read. Genius.
betty4794 chapter 5 . 12/9/2014
please update
hga chapter 5 . 11/7/2014
Ah, what a spot to hopefully just pause in this story. It's a very good one, hope you continue it someday.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/14/2014
I love time travel fics but most are so predictable and the same plot devices over and over I can usually tell how the story will go first couple chapters. I finally found a new one and it's unique but hasn't been updated for years I'm about to cry man really manly tears I'll look like lee you do not need that image update please
ruethemiss chapter 5 . 10/14/2014
I hope you continue writing this story because it is extremely promising and I would very much love to read more. You're awesome.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/16/2014
Haha I did not see that coming!
Tartarun chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
This is an unique idea, please update more
FlameDragon14 chapter 5 . 5/15/2014
Why hasn't this been updated? It's wrong! So terribly wrong that you are keeping such a great story with so much potential from reaching completion! Please Update! Or at least leave a not of why you haven't been updating and if you ever will!
zigmas chapter 5 . 1/28/2014
You're a cruel lazy bastard of a wonderful writer, you are...
THIS NEEDS TO BE CONTINUED. NOW.
ochreish chapter 5 . 1/23/2014
Excellent story! I've wanted to read a good NaruHina story for a while now, and my wish has finally been granted. I was very disappointed to see that it had only five chapters, but it was a lovely experience nevertheless. It would be wonderful if you updated somewhere in the near future, real life and inspiration permitting.
1sunfun chapter 5 . 1/16/2014
Nice story.
Jerrac chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Um, I thought you were just referencing Canon (the conversation in wave where Sakura corrects him) by having Naruto use the term "chakura". But I am not sure of that anymore since Ebisu also used the wrong term...

Did you do that on purpose?