Reviews for High School Drama
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 13 . 10/10/2016
I hope that Sesshomaru fixes the damage he has caused. And I hope that something bad happens to Naibun.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 8 . 10/18/2015
Ugh! Kikyo is retarded and I hate her. She ruins the whole story, just like Naraku does when he's evil. If he wasn't evil then the story wouldn't be ruined. lol keep up the good work!
Insane is my name chapter 14 . 3/16/2015
i freaking love that song! Man sesshomaru you really messed up. aww bankotsu
munford chapter 41 . 12/5/2014
No please update soon. Keep up the good work.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 41 . 10/17/2014
Awe that was adorable! I hope there is a sequel cuz I would love to read it! Good job
MariaDelRosario chapter 6 . 5/22/2014
Things are just getting started! I know you will surprise anyone— :):):):):):)
Guest chapter 3 . 5/22/2014
Who's kagome in love with?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Great story—a bit confusing at first... Hahahaha… :D
GreenMiko24 chapter 41 . 4/8/2014
Please please pleassee update. You were the one who gave me the idea of my username GreenMiko24. Oh and brittani please do not be mean there is a saying that says 'If You Don't Have Anything Nice To Say Then Don't Say It At All' but pleassseee pleasssseee update. I accidentally deleted this story before and searched for, I actually cried until I found it, then I cried tears of happiness :) This story is so important to me you have no idea. All credit goes to you for the name GreenMiko but I had to add 24 so that part credit goes to me lol. But pleassseee pleassee update, I'm dying to read the rest of it. I am begging you please please pleasssssseeeeee update soon. Keep in mind you are my inspiration for my username :). Oops accidentally logged off last time okay so this is actually me xD.
Ja Ne
GM24
Guest chapter 41 . 4/7/2014
Ja Ne
GM24
Hikada chapter 41 . 1/30/2014
love the story
Foxluna chapter 41 . 12/4/2012
hopefully things turn out well in this battle. but what happens with Kikyo? even though she is a evil bitch, she doesn't deserve to die a dark miko.
and where is little Shippo in all this? the poor kit hasn't shown up at all, or little Rin.
maybe they will later in this story? and what about Kirara? she'd be a big help in the battle im sure. i wonder also if Kagome has control over her beast form yet? cuz i think that'd be very helpful when needed. and would she be a bit smaller than Sesshomaru? cuz his form towers over a very large forrest. maybe half a mountain. so she'd have to be SLIGHTLY smaller than him.
well so far im loving every bit of this story that i've read. and im eager to read more so...
please make sure to update VERY SOON! please and thank u!
laters,
Fox
Foxluna chapter 7 . 12/3/2012
what did he say?
Daisuki da yo, Kagome.
i wonder what that means.
brittani chapter 37 . 10/7/2012
man i dont like it now shit i was hoping she would just purifiy the evil or somethin but... i dont like wat is happening now
brittani chapter 25 . 10/6/2012