Reviews for She Doesn't Stand a Chance
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Loved it!
Very hot and nice!
Sometimes 'to feel' is all people need. No matter what comes afterwards. What consequences there might be...
mynamemattersnot chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
You are a genius! 8D! Best three way ever! You had me smiling the whole story. This is something I'll never forget.
Artemidora chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Wow! This was really good. I really like Cuddy's internal dialogue as well as her observations about Thirteen and House. Well done.
Sweetheart From Hell chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
*drol* That was HOT. M...
talissa chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
.GOD!

it's the first time I can picture cuddy and 13 together :P

Cuddy wans't jealous of House doin 13, well...i was. House is Cuddy's property.

Nice PWP
szoszo chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
god! christ! jesus! anything that's holy on this earth! this is clearly a one shot since it's a one night stand but i would absolutely lurve to read vignettes of the life of this triad! maybe you should let the 13 inside you roam free for the sake of a few more of these delicious encounters!

your devoted fan,

szoszo ;)
Bree In Diamonds chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
OMG that was definitely HOT! Your threesomes are great! :)
G.Queen chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Oh My GAWD!

in ONE word: So-Fucking-Hot!

loved!
Lady of Spring Rain chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I don't normally read this sort of stuff but..this one was actually good. And not in the whole 'hot-and-heavy-this-so-turns-me-on' sense. It was actually good. You get a really good snapshot of what Cuddy's future. The whole thing with the 'man-past, woman-future' thing was really cool. I have to say, you're a really good author.

Could you write some non-smut? :P
liebedero chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
normally i don't go for this kind of stuff, but i have to admit, for pron and women making out, and threesomes this was just plain f'ing fun.

i do agree with my fellow reviewers, and i never thought i'd say this but... more!
JBLovesSharks chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
apart from the reminder that thirteens dying, i really enjoyed this fic. i hope you do more, a litle longer this time, hehe
Veiga chapter 1 . 1/31/2009