Reviews for Drowning In Blissful Insanity
azab chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
i loved it a lot
O chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
This is completely fantastic! I love how the story is glossed over with poetry. Your language is descriptive and imaginary, yet flows in almost a simplistic way. Never EVER stop writing!
cy-grl chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Beautiful piece of work.
Laptop Newbie chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
What descriptive language. I could nearly feel Ace's surroundings. If only you talked a little more about the specific types of torture pirates got. They just sat there and get teased by the guards? Good job.
Blobfishington chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Cool! This is a great story piece!
Aryashi chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
0_o ... DANG. That was insanly good. Creepy...

SCotS
roo17 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
aww, poor ace...
Dancing Nightmare chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Scary and intense, I love how you wrote a part of it with one sentence as its own paragraph. Added a more... haunting feeling to it. Keep up the good work! I hope Ace gets saved D:
Perpetual Concern chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Wow.

That pretty much sums up the extent of what I'm thinking right now.

I always picture Ace as happy-go-lucky, but in a torturous situation, such as Impel Down, anybody would crack. I do believe that this is the darkest fanfiction I have read about Impel Down. I noticed that you mentioned physical pain, such as punishments for different crimes, but it seemed that the majority of this seemed to be focusing on Ace's emotional trauma, which seems more accurate, though that is only my opinion. It doesn't take much for me to believe that the people responsible for the criminals at Impel Down would make an attempt to drive the people residing there to insanity.

It also seems entirely true that Ace would stay strong, most likely the longest, but he seems incredibly loyal to his captain, which makes me think that he would feel unending guilt if Whitebeard was killed saving him through. Perhaps it wouldn't be Impel Down that would drive him to madness, but guilt, which I'd assume that the guards wouldn't think of. I suppose that the majority of the criminals there would be people who cared only for themselves, but Ace isn't one of them.

I'm marvelling at the horrifying description you have here, and the length seems enough for such a dark fanfiction. Thank you for this superb fanfiction, despite it being one that is not at all pleasant for Ace fans, such as myself to read. I do enjoy fanfictions where Ace escapes of course, but this seems far more realistic, and not many authors seem to portray the true horror of Impel Down. Not that I've read anyway.

Brilliant, just brilliant. I can't criticise anything in this.

SK
Sorii chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Great story! Very well written. I just hope Ace isn't really like that, haha. He's by. Favorite Onr Piece character after all (: loved it! Hope to see more soon!
SeeNoEvil121 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Amazing. Amazing. Amazing.

As usual of course. An interesting story from Ace's perspective. Very well written.

Favorited.
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
oh

so true...

but ace is a tough guy! he will live! and go back to his happy go lucky mood! i hope!