Reviews for Sweetheart of the Rodeo
divyvicki chapter 1 . 4/19
This was a Twi Fan Fic Recommendation. Loved it. Great fun!
LolaTheSa chapter 1 . 3/11
Wtf? They were glorified groupies. LOLOLOL, omfg, I bursted out laughing at how you tried to make it adamant that they weren't groupies but instead revealed they WERE groupies, just glorified ones.
Pia Cullen Masen chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Two things. I will never watch a Cowboy movie with some mechanical bull the same way! I can see my family looking at me weirdly but hey! Not my fault! xD secondly, I want to point out that some kettle could be really deal-blocking! At least both of them found each other halfway! I've enjoyed this OS, a lot! With this say I leave some warm kisses well kinda rainy kisses from Florida!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
What a load of crap. These are adults?
debslmac chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
:) loved this
dowlingnana chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
what a sweet, sweet story. I love me some CowWard as well. Actually, he's pretty lucky she forgave him IMO, but hey, we all live and learn, right? right! And that hot mechanical bull ride...umm, yeah. Smacks lips. lol thanx so much ;o)
twiclare chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Enjoyed that, it's got warm in here!
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Well now. That was a really hot bull ride.
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I think I read this as part of the contest, but I cant be sure. Either way , I loved it. Great job doll.
Browneyes1970 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Awesome one short. Ride me baby ride me. Lol Damn I envy her right about now.
Pieshell chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Well that was a new one! I loved everything about this and, wow, that scene was just hot. Great job.
girlygirl0706 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Jeez...wishing I had access to a mechanical bull and a hot ass cowboy like Edward Cullen lol.
momma2fan chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Well done!
mzcullen58 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Oh I love this wished it was longer thank you.
tracyluvstwilight2010 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013