Reviews for A Little Help From Friends
DarXe chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
This was cute. I would have kille the gang, but can't argue with the results.
Elseg chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
Thank you for one of the funniest stories I've read lately :)
Matkurja chapter 3 . 2/14/2014
LMAO... I lvoe it
Helly chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
I like the start of this hope there are other chaoters
Sabby of the Moon and Stars chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I was sick when I read this and it had me laughing like a maniac. And I don't laugh when I'm sick.
planenutty chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
Funny and awesome. Thanks!
X-grrl chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
This is brilliant. I love the image of sara leaning against the wall bewildered. Also you write great dialogue. Very natural and has some nice little touches so you can imagine exactly the kind of expression and body language when people say stuff.
HeartBreakDown chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
This was great! I think you should write a sequel to this one. We need more great CSI stories out there. I just found your work and Im so glad I did you are a great writer. I cant wait to read the rest of your stuff.
RileyPR chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
Awesome story! It may be old, but reviews are never too late, right? :)
unicornskeeper chapter 3 . 4/2/2011
This story was awesome! I know I use that word plenty of times in your reviews, but I can't think of a more awesome word to use to describe your talents! You pretty much did a role reversal of Catherine and Sara, which was a refreshing change. In most stories, Sara is the shy one, not knowing how to deal with her "new feelings." Much, MUCH kudos on this story!
unicornskeeper chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Don't know how much more to say other than, AWESOMW! Catherine is super cute in this story!
AmIzZ EvAnGeLiNe chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
Still laughing. Especially when the guys had that 'oral' convo.
AmIzZ EvAnGeLiNe chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
yes! lmao funny. Sofia questioning Catherine, "Fifi", Sofia getting embrassed and saying Cat's a lesbian, Wendy zipping her lips and putting the key down 'Fifi's shirt, nice.
spyffy chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
One of the funniest things I've ever read :D
VogueThousand chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Catherine waved a hand wildly, saying a little too loudly, "I like the whole penis thing!" Definitely funny

Sofia colored slightly. "Yeah, well, Catherine's a lesbian, let's focus on the important things, shall we?"

"Sara frowned thoughtfully. Sofia beamed. Catherine glared." Poor Catherine. XP