Reviews for A Different Fairy Tale
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
Not bad. I think I'm gonna go check out the other snippets now. Good job though.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
Ahh, beautiful
furufuru-chan chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
Wow. That was cute. Nice. Good job for writing this! :D
witchxwarlock chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
I really love this story ..
I has a beautiful moment of lelouch and c.c.. and i hope you can make more fanfiction about lelouch and c.c..
uchihatetsu chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
wow...this is...great...fun ... CC Grinning ..love her really hahaha
Jade chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
I GIVE THIS STORY A 5/5 STARS THIS WAS AWSOME YOU ARE A TALENTED WRITER!

(while i am a horrible speller)
shitsulelouch chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
I love it when Lelouch said he loved the witch by the story! Good job! Please make more!
Sedulously Sadistic chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I absolutely love it. Great job. D
Ghibli Ninja chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Once again, you have managed to outdo yourself, if that's even possible.

I loved how Lelouch expresses his gratitude and love to C.C. in a roundabout way. That's just like him:)

I also liked how you proved that C.C. is probably THE most important person in his journey to change the world. She is really the only person who could have and did stand beside him all the way. No one else was able to do that simply because of the fact that they are not C.C., and no one understands and knows Lelouch quite like her.

Anyway, thanks again for your wonderful works on CG!
DirectionerPIanist16 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Ha ha ha! Lelouch got caught indirectly confessing his love for the witch. HIS witch, as a matter of fact. i am SO GLAD that Lelouch and C.C are the object of my incessant fangirling.
Lucem Yoru chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Very nice.
I.wuz.here chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Aw, this is honestly, seriously sweet \(_)/

It's giving me cavities :))

I read some of your Snippets of Three series from before but it's my first time reviewing one, me thinks.

Great, absolutely great~
Penc0405 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
very youthful.
Z of the Boneyard chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Beautiful.
Ylla.tenplusnine chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
HOHO~ I love how you made their story into a fairytale- and even in Lulu's point of view! I love! I love!

And the part where Nunnaly asked Lulu if the prince loved the witch, and the way he was very sure of his answer made me gush like a fangirl that I am. XD
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »