Reviews for The Challenge of Snowfall
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
Beautiful story.
Devanshade chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I really love your writing style. The scenes were clear and crisp and the biting of the snow was almost tangible. You really understand how to capture the characters of Spock and Amanda, as well as the relationship between them. Flawlessly written, well done!
Emerald-Leaves chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Aww! Even in the cold, this had its warm fuzzy moments. I liked it very much. My favorite line was "Did I thank the ambassador for giving my my husband back for the night?" or it was something like that. Very good! XD
puddingcup chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
OMG that's adorable! :D so cute!

i love it when Amanda teases Sarek... it's just so cute!

awesome story!
joanieponytail chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
I think we all want to share the magic things of our own childhood with our children, but I think I agree with Spock's opinion of snow. No matter how beautiful it is it is mostly cold. Sarek seems to understand Amanda's wish to share something from the human side of his heritage. Hopefully Spock's next experience will go better. So well written, you capture them all so well.
CoulsonRocks chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
This was a lovely, poignant story. I especially loved the interaction between Spock and Amanda. This was so realistic. There would be many things Amanda would want Spock to experience.
nascarlady38 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
i like this story very much. amaanda trying to give her young son a taste of her human experinces. mothers do that all the time with their young and also fathers. a piece of history to remember.
KarraCaz chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Good to see this online at last. I was beginning to think you were never going to upload it. Your imagery is beautiful as always. More poetry than story, I love the melancholly air. Spock will always be Spock, more his own person than belonging to either Earth or Vulcan. But at least Amanda has Sarek to keep her warm.