Reviews for Between Heaven and Hell
Haruna Pan chapter 9 . 7/25/2011
I really like both series so you can imagine hoe excited I am to be reading your story. It really is exciting! I'll be looking forward to reading more, hope you won't just go and leave this unfinished like so many do these days, I'l gladly wait so good luck and thank you!
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 9 . 3/27/2011
Update soon please! I hope that Hikaru gets rescued from those ghosts... He seems to have a penchant for ghostly troubles...
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 8 . 3/9/2011
Soo... Hikaru's the fourth power? Intersting... I do hope that things get better for him...
MoonClaimed chapter 8 . 3/9/2011
I really loved the bit between Hikaru and his mom. But what exactly is going on now? Is that the shit hitting the fan for Hikaru? Because it sure seems like it... XD Great update, I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.
realdarkangel chapter 8 . 3/9/2011
Pure evil :P

But a good place to leave it :/ kinda confused by when Hikaru started to hear... whoever it was he heard. Seeing part from his mothers pov was a really nice touch :)
realdarkangel chapter 7 . 3/6/2011
wow, i haven't read a decent night world fan fiction in a while, and looking for good Go is almost impossible, but I'm so happy to have found this and hope you find the time to update it again soon. :)
Secret-H chapter 7 . 3/5/2011
I'm not really sure where you're going with this, nor have I ever read the Night World series, but it seems interesting. Please continue.
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 7 . 9/21/2010
... Ok... Is Hikaru the fifth power? ...Wait are there ghosts in the other manga/anima?... That would be very interesting... I hope that you update soon, this is awesome!
Silver chapter 6 . 8/31/2010
Short chapter, but it was good to see it. I like this story.
sympatheticassassin chapter 4 . 5/10/2010
Not sure how you will tie these story lines together, but I am eager to find out. I hope that this will be continued.
MoonClaimed chapter 4 . 11/27/2009
Oh! I love this! I ADORE it!

Please-please-tell me you're going to continue with it! I have to tell you: I don't even read Night World, but now I think I might have to. So please continue, even if you can't get the next chapter up for a while.

P.S. Akira's a vampire or something, isn't he?
AnimaLynx chapter 4 . 8/6/2009
Great start can't wait to see more of this!

ALx
I like my name D chapter 4 . 6/3/2009
Hm... This fanfiction seems quite interesting. :3
LittleNK chapter 2 . 2/1/2009
Although I've never read the Night World, I find this fic interesting :)
terrorofthehighway chapter 2 . 1/31/2009
Nice, but I don't see where this is going. It looks more nightworld than HnG, so I think you should move it to that category.