Reviews for The Call
Cadyn Brewer-Sidelia Miller chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Really sad. How could Kitty do that? She pretty much just broke both of their hearts by leaving for Genosha. But all in all I loved this.
Abbey chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
IM BEGGING U MAKE MORE CHAPTERS PLEASE! THIS STORY NEEDS MORE CHAPTERS ITS THAT GOOD! I AM BEGGING U
LAXchick03 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
This story was great! it seemed like it was part of the show.
fooboo24 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I like it. It's very believable for the actual show. I could actually see this happening before Logan and Hank come to get Bobby. Good. :D
blankdelete chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Congrats! You've been nominated for Wolverine and the X-Men fanfiction contest hosted on the LJ community, andthex-men. If you would like to be added to the nominee list, please reply to this review! For further details, please go on to my profile!
Magnusrae chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Great character fic! It could be a missing scene from the show. :)
MusicAgainstTheHeart chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
aw, thats really bittersweet. but at least we know that they do see each other again. "
allyg1990 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Aw! Poor Bobby. Great job with this, I think the characterization was great. :)
The Evil Carlita chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Very cute. I love what there are doing with Bobby and Kitty in this show. In general, I like how much they are pulling on Ultimate canon, and I think you touched on the relationship between Bobby and Kitty very nicely.

Write more!
Kelly1 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
So excited to see that you wrote another story for this fandom. Squep! Brilliant and touching and sad and bittersweet and I loved it. A
D1G1T4L darkness chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
definitely awesome. i simply loved it. it was very sad too, seeing as kitty said she had to leave and bobby keep his optimism up.

awesome story. hope to read more from u soon!

(just too lazy to log in, D1G1T4L darkness)