Reviews for Curiosity
rc48177 chapter 14 . 9/29
I hope one day you return to this
KMF-G chapter 14 . 8/23
Hey, hey, where is other 20 or so chapters?
Ashcrow Knight chapter 13 . 7/15
Ewww, fucking vampies...anyways, they already have vampies in Bleach, their the Bounto/Bound. Also, I'm sorry, it's not me, it's you...this is where our paths must part, I'm sorry, I wish you good luck in this fic, God Speed.

Death to all pretty boi SparklePyres/Vampies
Ashcrow Knight chapter 10 . 7/15
Dunno, I feel that Vasto Lorde Vizard Ichigo shoulda had a much easier time with Ulquiorra. In both Manga and Anime, he was completely dominated by Ichigo. This shoulda still been the case. Oh well. Good Chapter.
ELi124 chapter 13 . 6/5
I suspected it but I had hoped it wasn't some dumb shit like him being a vampire realy nigga realy and the fluff was shit
It's Gilga not Jiruga
freechimchangas chapter 14 . 4/19
I do like this fic, however my two gripes are 1) you have yet to update this fic and 2) really indecisive on the vampire weaknesses. I liked the idea of Ichigo being a vampire because its new to me. Aside from that i like this story all please update soon.
fungulash2 chapter 14 . 3/30
Please continue
eizohellsing chapter 14 . 8/27/2014
Keep going I want to see how he dies
Guest chapter 14 . 8/10/2014
Pls cont this series!
spasticpandakid chapter 14 . 7/3/2014
haha oh come on now haha i hope this gets another chapter soon hen anotherin 2 more years ;p
AlexanderTheNightKing chapter 14 . 6/13/2014
nice story quite original as allways hope to see more of it
Kurai Shi Tenshi chapter 10 . 4/6/2014
Fuck this stoey really Tia and Ulquiorra former lovers i hate this story its so fucking stupid but i luv a lot of ur other stories
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 12 . 3/24/2014
Uryuu's still up there, you know.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2014