Reviews for You're All I Hear
cruel cliffy!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
This is like,rated T.
ObsidianPhantom chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Beautiful story but I thought it kinda anticlimantic at the end...I mean it was going SOOO well and I was so waiting for that lemon.

And then it ends. You should CONTINUE it damn it. This story is good and has a hell of a lot of potential. XD
darkryubaby chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
i like it but it not enough to be rated M. T, yes. M, no.
Ryuketsu no hana chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
no terminastes el lemon aunque me gusto mucho este fic
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
GYAH NO! CONTINUE DAMNIT! XD I love it...

Ari chan
Jessica Love1 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Love it.
animeloverXD chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Hello!

I'm a very good friend of Angelicheart, and I would like to say what an exotic and intoxicating story you've conjured!;)

It was very fluid and very unexpecting!

You made the story sweet, yet it was just enough for a young reader to read...so, YAY!XD

Their characters were just a hint OC, but who cares?X3

It was realistic, if you get my drift!

It seems plausible with the actually OVAs/TV!

Please, keep writing, for I enjoy and admire your stories!

Also, I draw Munto stuff as well!

If you'd like, you can see them on my Deviantart page!

My username is ~animeloverXD!

Anyway, wonderful work, dear, wonderful!:D
Nayuki-Bunny chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
I am so sorry I couldn't review this until now!

but you did it, first M fic in this archive! and it was nicely done too, the only thing I wish was that this had been their first time, and Yumemi was a bit bold, but oh well. it was still worth waiting for!

and thanks very much for the dedication XD
WhiteLakePriestess chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
... I think I've died and gone to smut heaven.

This was incredibly well-done. The imagery is just.. well, HOT and somewhat poetic. I love everything about this.

And thanks for mentioning me in the dedication. *blushes* I feel very honored to be mentioned.

I hope to see more stories like this in the future. Write when you can.
XxTrain'sCherryBlossomxX chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Sweet! That was, well, amazing. I love your fics. The way you describe things and the emotions you put into them. Wow! And this one was remarkable! Great Job!
dandelion-heart chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
yay for M! yay for this couple! yay for this fic! XD

very nice job, good descriptions as always and the feel was once again very comfortable and familiar 3 the only qualm I have is that Yumemi being anything less than bashful in the uh, experience, is kind off OC-ish though Munto's personality is one I can picture XD nice work, and I'm glad you got this out, a landmark in Munto fanfiction

keep up the good work!
ElfMaidenOfLight chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
AK! So adorable! *squeal!* I had the end theme of the series playing in the background- perfect! The emotion in this piece was just so right.

Happy birthday, by the way! Just so you know, I might be uploading a certain someone's birthday present on Sunday... MAYBE... teehee