Reviews for Country Roads
Irish-Brigid chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
*sniff*

Zack is such a nice guy. Kinda crazy for heading into the lion's den like that, but always with the best of intentions. And he's really in character here, too.
kez-chan chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
aw

*sniffs*

...

wah you made me cry that song just...

...*deep breathe kerry*

ok i guess it just reminded me of the games ending and i wanted to cry the second i figured out what song it was.

i love the way you seem to get inside Zacks head as you read it i could picture the scene erfectly
Amanda Fair chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Aww...cute fic! I love that song and it works so well with FFVII, especially Zack. Anyway! Personally, I despise all forms of yaoi, (No offense) so I like to think this was nice and brotherly. Just my opinion...but it was awesome, sweet, fluffy, and good fun. Nice job!
Xejicka chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
It's so sad what ends up happening after that. It's such a tragedy. I feel bad for the puppy's parents. I'm sure they're pretty sad in the end too. And to think, they never know what happened to their son.
Expressive Dissonance chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
*droops* depressing...poor Zack.
Wings of Avalon chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Aw, so sad. I remember watching "Last Order" for the first time, and it made me cry when I remembered that Zack had died (I've never played FFVII, although I know the complete storyline).
Sassy Aloo chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Aww, that was sweet. Yeah, not nearly wallowing the hilarity we had at the hotel, but I like this version... very Zack-like.
Winged Scythe chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
I give a lot of credit to Zack for putting up with everything he did trying to get Cloud to Midgar. No many others would do it.

I like this piece. It flows well and works the emotions nicely. Good job.