Reviews for Risky Business
newdayz chapter 29 . 1/26/2012
I hope your going to continue I really like this!
Isabel Bernardi chapter 29 . 1/24/2011
Hey! I've read Groupie number nine and I'm reading this fanfic here. I love the way writes the events. Please do not stop!
BlueTigress chapter 29 . 10/26/2010
Fantastic story so far! :D

REally only one more chapter?

Love the whole Cuddy-house "not sure if you can call it crissis!"

And how he takes care of short circuit! :D

LOVE IT! :D
BonesGurl81 chapter 29 . 10/13/2010
So cute! I love Lacie! I love the juxtaposition(is that the right word?) of the tragedy and seriousness of what House is having to tell this little girl with the silliness of their friendship. I can't wait for more of this story!
MondayPMAppt chapter 29 . 10/13/2010
I'll be sorry to see it end. Sad and sweet and very in character. I think House would be just this real with a bracingly realistic kid. Most of them really hate to be talked down to. For the rest, there's the Disney channel.
lin12344 chapter 29 . 10/13/2010
Good chapter and I am going back to reread all chapters in next few days.
MeggieGirl chapter 29 . 10/13/2010
aww only one more chapter but im excited for the ending
partypantscuddy chapter 7 . 10/8/2010
this is adorable. 33333333
partypantscuddy chapter 5 . 10/8/2010
OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU. I need you to write scenes like this for my fanfiction since i'm 15 and have absolutley no experience.
BonesGurl81 chapter 28 . 9/30/2010
I ADORE "Short Circuit". I think her character is pretty much *making* the story. I feel like you really get that soft side of House that we saw like with the kid who thought he was a superhero that we don't see very much and I think it's great you're including it in your story. I eagerly await the little notice in my inbox that says this story has a new chapter posted.

PS- I really like the season so far, especially the 2nd episode. The first was a little awkward, but I feel it was sorta neccessary to set the scene, since it is such a new thing for the show. Plus, it was kinda hot :) I can't wait to see where they take the show this season!
MeggieGirl chapter 28 . 9/30/2010
definatly crazy,good chapter
lin12344 chapter 28 . 9/30/2010
Good chapter
MondayPMAppt chapter 27 . 9/18/2010
Hey-hey-HEYYYYYY! Whatever happened to "sweeping her off her feet?" Pppfffffftt!
lin12344 chapter 27 . 9/18/2010
Goood chapter to a good story and House and Cuddy are stupid to not just say the L word or kump on the other one.
MeggieGirl chapter 26 . 9/8/2010