Reviews for Carnage
firerose132 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
you barely started the story! Why give up now? Please add another chapter I liked that story :)
icywarm chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Interesting. Is light not kira? *hopeful face* can't wait for an update.
Born 2 B A Vampire chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
y no update
Leo's Katanas chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Can't wait for more!XD
Amber-Kaiba chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
It's been monthes since u updated. I was totally bummed to see that only one chapter exist of such an interestin fix. Please consider updating this again and again
Dotti55 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
WOW - totally grabbed my attention! Excellent! Will this eventually be an LxLight story or just a story about them working together? Doesn't matter to me, it seems like it's going to be good either way, although I am a bit partial to LxLight. Excellent work..hurry and write more!
lemonykisses chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Agh, you like DeathNote also? Oh I could glomp you! I'm loving this so far. Will there be any yaoi? HUGE L/Light fan here! The gore you write is terrific, I was simply squirming in my seat picturing the horrid sight. And I love how you write L, so calm about EVERYTHING! Are you also goig to have an intellectual brawl b/t the two? That would be awesome but I understand if that's too much of a challenge for you. I could never write the way L and Light talk. Too much lingo. LOL Please write more chapters!
Aesthetic Morphine chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
You captured matsuda's charecter perfectly (which isn't some thing easy to do, not for me atleast) This is VERY well written, kudos to you. (how ever you spell it :]) But seriosuly, update...like now!
Haiku Kitten chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Can't wait to see what happens next, Agent!
C Elise chapter 1 . 1/31/2009