Reviews for Mr and Mrs Spencer
jenn008 chapter 8 . 3/4
Love it!
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 2/6
This is ought to be interesting!
mysticaljayne chapter 8 . 7/30/2014
Nice love story
Guest chapter 8 . 7/9/2014
nice!
EagleJarl chapter 8 . 4/29/2014
Awwww. That was a nice ending.

I would have loved to be a fly on the wall as Eliot sat and unloaded all the stories on his parents. Special Forces. Retrieval specialist. Conning dictator and crooked mayor and crooked real estate tycoons. All of it for noble reasons. I would expect them to be deliriously proud of him.

Eliot and Parker being together is great. The idea of Parker giving birth however...that's a violation of nature. But, at least it makes Margaret happy.
EagleJarl chapter 7 . 4/29/2014
Parker, you so totally rock. Leroy absolutely needed a good bawling out, and good for you for delivering it.

Eliot, you are one lucky guy. Also, not a hitman any more. You left that behind, remember?
EagleJarl chapter 5 . 4/29/2014
Aaaaand, the lies begin to pile up.

Parker is terribly cute when she's being uncertain and vulnerable. It looks like maybe the two of them really will be an item before his parents leave, and that would be a good thing.
EagleJarl chapter 3 . 4/29/2014
Girlfriend Parker is hilarious. And I can see why Eliot is terrified of what she might do. Having her curl up next to him o dark hundred is also really nice; it doesn't surprise me that Eliot slept very well with a beautiful woman that he respects and cares about curled up against him.

Elliot's father seems like a "you are never good enough" jerk. I hope he at least gets his mind changed and preferably gets some comeuppance before the story ends.
EagleJarl chapter 2 . 4/29/2014
Heh. Yep, this sounds about right. Also, can't wait to see Girlfriend Parker when they get home. This will be great.
EagleJarl chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Oh, this oughta be good! I'm surprised that it's Parker who is the girlfriend though - Obviously it's because you needed a role for her in the story, but Sophie would have been a much better choice since she is, you know, **the grifter** and the non-crazy one.

The only time in the series that Elliot's parents kinda show up is when he goes to his Dad's house and, finding him not home, leaves a sixpack of Blue Moon on the stoop. That said a lot about their relationship right there; so far it seems like you're playing to that, but I'll be curious how you handle it.
Mishelle20 chapter 8 . 1/27/2013
Loved this story.
Zena-Xina chapter 8 . 12/1/2012
Love it.
Sleepyreader319 chapter 8 . 9/26/2012
So adorable... loved the idea!
mysticmoon1331 chapter 8 . 9/18/2012
i loved this! thanks so much for it!
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 8 . 8/22/2012
This is a wonderfully fun story that brings out cute romantic personslity traits as well as wounds and sets them all up for a lovely future.