Reviews for Seventh Year ON HIATUS
shine lots chapter 4 . 1/29
Yay! There was a sequel after all. I like the gender swap, and beta ideas :)
various crimes chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
This story is very funny and I like what I've seen of Peter so far! I also thought it would have been kind of funny if Remus would not have been able to sleep in the boys' dorm due to his transformation, but if the "magic" still recognized him as a boy than it's okay.
JasonsLea chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Ok this is too cute! :D
BLCNguyen chapter 4 . 12/9/2010
You must absolutely ctinue this when you've the chance;; love it. I love SiriusRemus & Snupin couple-potential mate Severus is very interesting, hahaha :D if I may, I do think 5 total potential mates may betoo many...-! :O but, gives...lots of competition i suppose, haha :)

please continue, I anxiously await the next chapter!
RussiansNekojinlover chapter 4 . 11/9/2010
Even if it is on hiatus and the chance of it never being done I am in love with this story! I'm so glad I read it!
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 4 . 11/9/2010
This is brilliant- I hope you update one day!
Medea Talespinner chapter 4 . 10/1/2010
Please keep writing this story, I'm very much enjoying it!
eve chapter 4 . 8/3/2010
whi is this sory on HIATUS :(?Please continue on this please it's such an awesome story!
Lonewolfe001 chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
Read all 4 chapter. Great stuff. I really hope you continue with this fic. No please not another 3 potential mates (maybe 1 more). You are killing me here, i want sirius to shag his hussy werewolf silly. LMAO. Please please please update !
Guest chapter 4 . 7/6/2010
This story musssst be continued! The writing is hilarious, characters convincing, and plot wonderful. I implore you, please finish this story!
xxkiirousagixx chapter 4 . 6/1/2010
Now I'm sad.

Why did you have to put it on hiatus at such an important point? :(

It's good, though, and right at a point where it looks like it could only be getting even better.
xxkiirousagixx chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
I like the 'quasi fluff', our little over-protective Padfoot deserves some fluff at the end of the day.
spofo chapter 4 . 4/16/2010
just writing to say love ur idea here of him in heat and the beta stuff i think u shud continue this cus i dont normally read sirius and remus slashes but this is fascinating. please thank you
pageleaf chapter 4 . 4/14/2010
This is sweet! Please continue on this...please?
lian chapter 4 . 12/23/2009
more, this story is the best .