Reviews for Mirror Image
luvdawinx chapter 21 . 10/13/2013
Oh Gilbert you're finally happy! You two are finally roommates and that makes me happy! The fluffiness made me extra happy! Pascal freaking out about chess made me laugh! Gilbert saying that he loved Serge made me squeal! Oh the joy!

I hope for more updates in the future! ;D
luvdawinx chapter 20 . 9/22/2013
Ack! I just died! You actually updated! I'm so happy I can eat three bowls of rice! I hope you update again! XD
Ketamine chapter 8 . 10/5/2010
*face palm*

No! I thought them sleeping together was really sweet, and then Gilbert had to go and bloody ruin it by being a shady little prick! That was a little nasty of him, I hope he can redeem himself in later chapters.

Thanks again!

Ketamine chapter 7 . 10/5/2010
Although there were still a fair few of those errors previously mentioned, I really enjoyed this. I really feel for Gilbert, poor little baby ... :(

I like Serge, I've liked him from the start. He's not like the others; I just want to see them fall in love and comfort each other *swoon*

Anyway, off to read some more!

Great work, bb

Ketamine chapter 3 . 10/5/2010
The writing is sound, but it could use a good beta. It's mostly just grammatical errors and the like, but I can skim over those and still enjoy the story.

I've just recently discovered this manga and I love it! Thanks for writing, I'm going to head over and read the next chapter :)

XsereniteX chapter 19 . 5/26/2010
IT's a good storie. When are you planning to continue it
eirinatakebana chapter 19 . 5/13/2010
Gilbert had his own reasons to push him away and this is not selfish this time. Though I think he's never been selfish...even in canon. He's just hurt. Now after Augu; it's this horrible Blough who comes into the picture. I really think like in the end of the chapter; it's only in Serge's arms that Gilbert can find comfort and support. I complain him for his solitude when Serge is not around...
eirinatakebana chapter 18 . 5/11/2010
It seems Serge worries more and more for Gilbert and Gilbert is himself still wavering. He's quite unstable and he can be very grateful to have a friend like Serge, seriously. He's always there to help him out or fix his mood. It's a total challenge even for Serge to catch someone as Gilbert. Nice to see his friends for him,too. Good chapter all in all.
eirinatakebana chapter 17 . 5/10/2010
It was cool to see Gilbert having softer feelings towards Serge and calming down the jealousy and hatred he could have had for him since the beginning. He gets close to him, too. Oh, and I suspected Auguste's possessive side. He's horrible and the worst thing that could happen to both Serge and Gilbert.
eirinatakebana chapter 16 . 5/9/2010
Beautiful chapter and I think they're quite in character. A lot of softness in it, though I have to admit Auguste disgusts me much...as always. Would have been interesting to know what his thoughts were when he saw Gilbert and Serge exchanging this small kiss.
eirinatakebana chapter 15 . 9/24/2009
At least, it seems that Gilbert cares for Serge. There's still humanity left in him. Augu disgusts me as always, and Gilbert trying to desperately get something from him is sad.
eirinatakebana chapter 14 . 8/15/2009
Yes, Gilbert really needs some helps, just as Serge notices it. Some more heartache for him, too. And at least, a tender moment between the two, that is lovely...
eirinatakebana chapter 13 . 8/4/2009
Well...Serge is a bit stronger than that and I hope it'll be showed next time. As for Serge, he really needs to follow his example and try to move on a little.
eirinatakebana chapter 12 . 8/3/2009
It's good to see Serge's provocation. I hope next time he can 'answer' a bit more when Gilbert obviously wants to bother him.
eirinatakebana chapter 11 . 7/31/2009
Gilbert is really one indecent boy but I think the people around him are even worse. Either he's going to dirt himself even more and never get out of this hell, or he has to try to do something for his sake for once.