Reviews for When Irish Eyes Are Talaxian
Winnie chapter 5 . 4/11/2002
This is so funny and hilarious. Thank you for such an enjoyable read. So sorry to see it end. Maybe some of them would remember this sometimes later...poor Tom. Especially love the scene with Janeway. Well 7 years would make anyone desperate but she has great taste.
SandraK chapter 1 . 1/6/2002
Lol! That was great. Can't wait to read more of your writing.
miscbills chapter 5 . 12/20/2001
Great story. Very funny too.
miscbills chapter 3 . 12/12/2001
Great. Everything is great. Funny too. Love what Neelix was thinking about Janeway making up for lost time. Drunken Chakotay thinking his prayer were anwser. The jealous EMH. Poor Tom. HeeHee! Just poor Tom. More, please more!
Michele chapter 1 . 12/12/2001
I am enjoying this story alot. Do more chapters please. :)
Frog chapter 3 . 12/12/2001
Oh! Goody! You put some J/C in it! Thank you!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Frog1 chapter 2 . 12/10/2001
Oh! That was good! Poor Tom, I really feel sorry for him. PLEASE! Let there be J/C in this story, NO C/S! The image of Chakotay and Seven togther makes me sick to my stomach. Oh, by the way, once Janeway becomes sober who is she going to loose her temper on Tom or Neelix? My bet is on Neelix.
miscbills chapter 2 . 12/7/2001
Keep getting better. Love Tom grumbling about having to be in command. Poor old Tom.
Jesper chapter 2 . 12/6/2001
Hehehe, this story gets better and better. I love reading about Tom running around the ship dealing with drunk people, and Tuvok getting a little neked! HAHAHA! Keep it up. Can't wait to read some more.
tigereve920 chapter 2 . 12/6/2001
Hmmm...I wonder where everyone else is doing? Hehe... Please continue! Love the story!
Frog chapter 1 . 12/5/2001
(Laugh!) This is just what I needed after typing papers for the past two days! Please tell me this will be a J/C story! I can't wait for part 2!
tigereve920 chapter 1 . 12/5/2001
Hahaha! Wow! Please continue! Excellent story!
Liz chapter 1 . 12/5/2001
Great story! I loved it and can't wait for part 2! Hope it's coming soon!
Jesper chapter 1 . 12/5/2001
Hehehe...I love this story. Can't wait to read some more.