Reviews for Memento Mori
jk chapter 3 . 5/12/2016
I don't quite get whats going on here...bella is being stupid and cheating on jake cause shes too pussy to date Edward out in the open? or does Edward not want to date her?
if Edward is a "gambling badass" as bella says..LOL sounds soooo stupid, then why is Edward wearing a rusty chain as a belt? that doesn't make much sense does it?
marsmallow10 chapter 17 . 7/1/2014
One of my favorties.
marsmallow10 chapter 14 . 6/30/2014
I like the second ending better.
marsmallow10 chapter 13 . 6/30/2014
Poor edward
pauleen chapter 17 . 6/2/2014
Boy, did I like this story. Full of a little angst and a lot of teenage drama. Thanks for sharing this.
BZA chapter 17 . 1/25/2014
one of the best stories ive read in a while
not done baking chapter 14 . 10/23/2013
I've really enjoyed this story. And I have to say, I don't mind the second ending for this story. I like the idea that she still couldn't commit to saying those three words. Things like that don't always happen as quickly as fanfiction stories would like to portray. Great job!
ImYours1901 chapter 17 . 7/12/2013
Hmm, I really loved reading the story, and the end was very satisfying. Thank you for posting x
mystify23 chapter 17 . 4/25/2013
Holy crap. Absolutely devoured this story in one sitting. Sorta like that cheesecake that was supposed to last a week in my !I need to learn to pace myself
Wonderful story, you had a very unique Bella :D
Thanks so much for sharing it
Hope you continue to write
xoxo,
Nat
Pcdogmom chapter 14 . 10/12/2012
Loved this story. I loved the first ending. :-)
Guest chapter 12 . 10/12/2012
Bitch!
Multishipper1 chapter 15 . 6/19/2012
This story is kind of perfect. Perrrrrrfect ;)
Lo Ry chapter 12 . 6/8/2012
I really want to slap some sense into Bella.
NeverEndingStoryCS chapter 9 . 1/27/2012
Good I want to sob, because there's still eight chapters left which means more angst-y drama. Seriously I'm ready for screaming 'Why?' God, I think I'm ready for heart failure.

This is the the best story I've read where Bella's the one who says she doesn't love Edward, whether it's true or not.

My fingers are crossed for a happy ending!
Snickers-Twix chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Hey :)

So, funny thing happened: I've just started reading this about 3 days ago and then 2 days ago in History class (I'm from Germany, so it's actually German History class) we were talking about stuff and my teacher writes Memento Mori on the board and I just had to think about this story and yeah... Just thought I'd share :)

Byeee