Reviews for Shattered Glass
padmeskywalkrs chapter 30 . 5/24
wait so does that mean anakin would choose leia over padme on a life or death situation? that just literally doesn't make any sense he really wouldn't be able to choose. besides he's crazy asf when it comes to protecting padme and keeping her safe, he wouldn't just let her die. i mean, not ever.
moosejuice5 chapter 62 . 5/22
Loved the fic, especially how you did anakin
Sportemy chapter 1 . 4/13
God, i had never read such a agnsty story in my whole life. I can't believe that you manage to make me hate the prequel characters so much even though i love them so much, especielly Padmé who i have always liked, but god damn i hate her in this fic, and Anakin. Now don't get this wrong cause it's actually quite impressive and it shows your skills as author. You make every chapter so emotional and every time i read a chapter it feels like a emotional slap right into my face. I have been on the edge of stop reading this story multiplie times because i couldn't take the dark and depressing feels. But i keept going and ugh... (lying on the floor and crying) ... the feels... right in the heart... i starting to regret that i've picked up the story...

But back to the point before i get drepressed again. I'm so facinated that you managed to make me feel so much of this story which is almost scary. You are truly a brilliant author and if you excuse me i will go and looking after Anakin redemption fics and keep me away from angst fics for a god while
99redbloons chapter 62 . 3/8
I think it's fair to say that this did not go the way I was expecting. However I still really enjoyed it and couldn't put it down.
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 3 . 1/24
Crying.
Bullshit!
There is no way the rebellion could have won without Luke, this makes no sense anakin would've been the strongest being in the galaxy!
EW14 chapter 62 . 12/27/2016
Never have I cried so hard reading a story more than this one. The tragedy between Anakin and Padme is heartbreaking, especially seeing Padme descend into a darker place and unleash her anger and nastiness onto Luke and Leia. One of the best fan-fictions I have read to date! Amazing; just amazing work!
Guest chapter 62 . 11/30/2016
This was incredible. I'm crying so much now!
TheMonstrosityMischief chapter 62 . 11/30/2016
You did an AMAZING job on this story! I loved it all the way to the end. This is a story that was different from the other stories that I tend to read, and I really enjoyed it. The relationships transformations, perspectives and more. I never cry while reading books, but this story touched my heart. It was a brilliant story! I hope you write more, stories, like this!
EmmettMcFly55 chapter 62 . 10/29/2016
I have rarely read such a good story. The way you depicted Padmé's gradual fall from the start of the story when she's still the idealistic senator we know from the films and Vader is the unstable one, to the point where Padmé's father dies and she arguably becomes worse than Anakin, especially as he is gradually starting to return to the Light. It's a very tragic tale, but that's Star Wars for you.

Part of me wanted Anakin and Padme's vision of a 'benevolent Empire' in which they would have the power to change the galaxy for the better to succeed and last until the point where either of the twins succeed their father in a peaceful transition. But I suppose that the sheer corruption that the Dark Side of the Force has in itself in Star Wars makes that difficult. Still would have been interesting to see the twins have 'balance in the Force', the way Anakin was planning to have them trained earlier on. It seems that in all stories in which the Republic and the old Jedi Order is restored, the only flaw of the pre-Empire era (which helped contribute to Palpatine being able to take over) that is actually addressed is the 'no attachment' clause, which arguably leaves the new Jedi even more vulnerable than Jedi who simply followed the no attachment clause (which Anakin may not have done, but the vast majority of Jedi probably did). And of course Anakin and Padmé dying wasn't one of my favorite parts either - but actions do tend to have the nasty side-effect of having consequences, and you displayed that very well.
Guest chapter 62 . 9/8/2016
I just finished the story and it was one of the most AMAZING things I have ever read. Thank you so much Padlei!
eridani chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
Just finished reading this epic monster of a fic, and wanted to let you know how much i enjoyed it - even if the ending was super bleak. I kind of relish the odd tragic resolution, every now and then, because it would be weird if the world of fiction always ended with happily ever afters.

Also, I'm really impressed that you worked on this for so long - nine years is a massive commitment!

I thought it was especially noteworthy that everything tied up quite neatly in the end- several plot threads were brought full circle and the whole thing seemed like a very inexorable conclusion. Anakin and Padme's fates were tough, but also completely inescapable after everything that had happened. You resisted the temptation to contrive a convenient escape and gave them the ending they deserved, I think.

Thanks for the great read!
Stacell72 chapter 62 . 8/29/2016
I cried! Very well written!
Parzival vi Britannia chapter 62 . 7/21/2016
The Tragedy of Anakin Skywalker and Padme Amidala, even crazier then Romeo and Juliet *I'm crying over here*