Reviews for Shattered Glass
I just finished the story and it was one of the most AMAZING things I have ever read. Thank you so much Padlei!
eridani chapter 1 . 9/1
Just finished reading this epic monster of a fic, and wanted to let you know how much i enjoyed it - even if the ending was super bleak. I kind of relish the odd tragic resolution, every now and then, because it would be weird if the world of fiction always ended with happily ever afters.

Also, I'm really impressed that you worked on this for so long - nine years is a massive commitment!

I thought it was especially noteworthy that everything tied up quite neatly in the end- several plot threads were brought full circle and the whole thing seemed like a very inexorable conclusion. Anakin and Padme's fates were tough, but also completely inescapable after everything that had happened. You resisted the temptation to contrive a convenient escape and gave them the ending they deserved, I think.

Thanks for the great read!
Stacell72 chapter 62 . 8/29
I cried! Very well written!
Parzival vi Britannia chapter 62 . 7/21
The Tragedy of Anakin Skywalker and Padme Amidala, even crazier then Romeo and Juliet *I'm crying over here*
AnakinPadmeSkywalker chapter 62 . 6/26
Wow. This is such a deep, nuanced, fantastic story. It took them all the way through the light, the darkness, and back again. I have been following this since 2006. Thank you for finishing this and bringing our anakin and padme back together again in the Force
AnakinPadmeSkywalker chapter 51 . 6/26
Wow. They are so dark, ani and padme are no more :,-(

I can't believe her cruelty towards leia.
AnakinPadmeSkywalker chapter 49 . 6/26
My heart breaks for them. It seems sometimes like he doesn't care but then he does, so much
AnakinPadmeSkywalker chapter 46 . 6/26
So amazing, this story. The change of events in this story really have brought out the worst in everyone-anakin, padme, obi wan, etc. At least Barriss seems to be holding it together
Janet chapter 62 . 6/24
This was so sad, but well done.
SkyBlueSw chapter 62 . 6/17
This was very sad and bittersweet, that Leia and Luke feel they had to make up for their Parents mistakes.
Darth Amidala chapter 8 . 6/13
This is the saddest effing story I've read in my 5 years of hardcore fanfictioning. I adore it. And I'm only on chapter 8.
Harry Spencer chapter 62 . 6/5
OMG! Jesus Christ! And that is swearing.

I'm absolutely flabbergasted. I've never read a fanfic so beautiful and heart wrenching in my entire life. This has to be one of the most saddest, beautifulist fanfics I've ever read. You honestly need a trophy, heck this NEEDS to be published. Turned into a film it's that great.

Alexa Skywalker chapter 62 . 5/24
Oh... My... Goodness. Wow. I can't even... Wow. This has to be the best fanfic I've ever read, even though, to be truthful, I'm normally more into more fluffy endings with less death. But this one was just so deep and powerful and your writing is absolutely transportive; I feel like in in another realm when I read this. All that to say, bravo. You've deepened my love for these characters in a way I didn't even know was possible and I'm so glad that I found this story.
Alexa Skywalker chapter 61 . 5/20
I can't breathe. My heart can't take this.
Alexa Skywalker chapter 60 . 5/14
Oh... My... Goodness. I don't even know what to say. I'm not surprised that it ended this way, but... I am?
I think I'm in shock.