Reviews for Shattered Glass
The King in White chapter 44 . 3/11
Quite interesting to see how everyone is falling deeper and deeper into the shadow. How Padme twists under it even while Anakin steps out, and Obi-Wan walks the line.

The only thing that I might point out is that constant quote about democracy giving people what they need. Democracy by definition is giving people what they want, and it seems odd that Padme would be unaware of that. Or that no one has pointed it out to her at least.
iloveMOM1597 chapter 44 . 12/19/2014
I love your story. Padme is getting scary. It's like the dark side has her to and it's using her to keep Anakin chained.
skywalker02 chapter 44 . 10/26/2014
I'm seriously hoping you find this review and I seriously hope you give us updates. This was 44 outstanding chapters. I could feel the anger and love with Anakin and Padmé! I could feel
The betrayl with Obi-Wan! These chapter were beautifully written and I do hope you find the time to continue! I'm following your story in hopes in receiving an update! Take care and may the force be with you.
chaela.info chapter 44 . 5/7/2014
I don't now whether you're still reading reviews or not. Anyway, I decided to leave you one as you really deserve this. You wrote 44 great chapters. There are some lenghts sometimes and sometimes it was a bit difficult for me to follow, mostly because English is not my mother tongue, what makes it a little bit harder to read. But nonetheless your writing skills are great and I couldn't stop reading your story until I reached the last chapter you uploaded - even tough I decided NOT to read unfinished fics anymore as it made me really, really sad to read so much great Star Wars fics in the last two weeks without knowing how will end.
What I really loved about your story is how you portrayed Anakin. Especially when he hurt Padmè. I didn't like how he acted after he choked her in the movie. It was Obi-Wan looking after her while he stood there talking about his new empire. I mean he knew that she was alive, but he could have cared a little more. There wasn't even the slightest sight of regret on his face, while in your story he really seems to wake up a little bit sometimes. Mostly when he was with his children.
I'd really, really, REALLY like to know how this story ends. Will he be able to save Leia? Will Obi-Wan help him? Will Padmé be okay or is she going mad now? And most importantly: is there still a chance for Anakin to come back to the light, fullfull the prophecy and live the life he wished to have with his family before he had his visions and nightmares.
I know your last update was years ago, but I think theres always hope. :)
hailskyewxrd chapter 44 . 5/4/2014
I just can't believe that you stop with the updates. I found your story today, lost my entire night reading and... It's over. Without a conclusion. What a shame. I'm pissed. And I'm sad, because I will never know if Anakin found redemption, or if Leia was cured. *UGH*
choc me1 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Hi! I just discovered and read the whole fic! It's amazing, and a great alternative to the actual story. Only problem is that you haven't updated for about two years. I read one of your last A/N, where you were talking about difficult times you were having IRL, and well just to say that I hope that eventually you'll be able to finish this. I even created a fanfiction account just so that I could follow this story in case it's updated one day :)
1755Alyssa chapter 44 . 1/9/2014
I love this story so much. Why have you stopped? It is amazing!
PNaberrieAmidalaSkywakler chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
So sad! But good!
Vivss chapter 44 . 11/29/2013
This story is so good and you're a great writer! I really wish we could have the ending of this fic, but it seems you haven't updated for 2 years...
I'm so curious to know what you had planned for this. If Anakin, and even Padmé, could ever have, if not a happy ending, at least a peaceful one. With all the things Anakin did I find it very difficult for him to have a redemption, but I still hope for one.
Anyways I have one day we will know!
Vivss chapter 33 . 11/29/2013
It is interesting to see that now it is Padmé's turn to become obsessed with what unlimited power can do without thinking of the price of it.
Vivss chapter 27 . 11/29/2013
I desperately want Anakin to still have his redemption, even though I have no idea how that could ever happen without him dying.
Vivss chapter 25 . 11/29/2013
I'm glad that there is still Anakin inside Vader and you are making Anidala still survive through it all somehow. I wonder if their relationshio will last though...
Vivss chapter 23 . 11/29/2013
Ah i love all this angsty! You write it very well.
Vivss chapter 8 . 11/28/2013
Wow i really thought you were gonna have Padme dead!
jedi-josh chapter 44 . 10/6/2013
please update, I love this story!