Reviews for Shattered Glass
Lamelinam chapter 6 . 9/8
There's some deep and profound symbolism in Padme's endeavoring to go through a field of broken glass to reach Anakin, and Anakin almost instinctively parting the glass sea so she isn't hurt.
Lamelinam chapter 5 . 9/8
This is messed up and heartbreaking. But oh so amazingly written.
Wow.
On a serious note; what could Padme's father done to possibly event hurt Anakin, Anakin could destroy him with his pinky finger, JS.
"If your father was here…" Jobal mused.

"I think Anakin would be dead by now,"

It would be the other way around darlings.
lil-anon chapter 62 . 7/30
Wow this fic was completely angst-filled and beautiful. It was so poetic how Anakin and Padmé came full circle. The scene where she broke the mirror literally took my breath away because of the symbolism. The integrity and passion put into this was obvious. Amazing job.
Wokanshutaiduo chapter 62 . 7/2
Holy fuck. That was heartbreaking but amazing.
AnakaSkye chapter 62 . 4/4
Oh my Gosh. This story is so wonderful. I was really hoping the ending would be different, but I really like that you did something different than the normal Vader and Padme fanfictions that I've read.
hmph chapter 12 . 2/20
This whole story thus far has the most insufferable version of Padme I have ever read. THIS chapter she just unbareable... she is acting like a petulant brat instead of a woman who once RULED a planet! I mean jeez there is so much she could do for the galaxy yet she stomps her feet around going no no no and democracy, democracy...when in reality she comes off as someone who is a coward. A selfish coward who wants things her way with no responcibility. Also her parents HORRIBLE. Never disliked Padme than here.

What an absolute selfish coward she is.
Noo chapter 62 . 12/11/2017
How can it be the end?

This was beautifully written. You did a fabulous job imagining this alternate reality and bringing the characters and story to life. I don’t have words for how good this was, but I swallowed it whole in two days. Good job.
Wow chapter 59 . 12/11/2017
ALL THE TEARS. LEGITIMATE TEARS.

This fic has me right in the feels!
WavesBlade chapter 62 . 9/19/2017
Fucking beautiful to read,

And painful to read,

At the same time.

Well done.
SharKohen chapter 62 . 8/7/2017
Amazing story! Incredibly well thought out and really a good look at how destructive the dark side really is. Love this exploration into dark!Padme, and how good intentions can lead to terrible consequences. That was the core of ROTS, wasn't it? In a way, this is one story that makes the actual ROTS and canon story feel better than alive!Padme stories. In a way, Luke and Leia didn't have to grow up in such a dysfunctional family.

Bravo on this story!
padmeskywalkrs chapter 30 . 5/24/2017
wait so does that mean anakin would choose leia over padme on a life or death situation? that just literally doesn't make any sense he really wouldn't be able to choose. besides he's crazy asf when it comes to protecting padme and keeping her safe, he wouldn't just let her die. i mean, not ever.
moosejuice5 chapter 62 . 5/22/2017
Loved the fic, especially how you did anakin