Reviews for Shattered Glass
Ember Skywalker chapter 62 . 4/4
Oh my Gosh. This story is so wonderful. I was really hoping the ending would be different, but I really like that you did something different than the normal Vader and Padme fanfictions that I've read.
hmph chapter 12 . 2/20
This whole story thus far has the most insufferable version of Padme I have ever read. THIS chapter she just unbareable... she is acting like a petulant brat instead of a woman who once RULED a planet! I mean jeez there is so much she could do for the galaxy yet she stomps her feet around going no no no and democracy, democracy...when in reality she comes off as someone who is a coward. A selfish coward who wants things her way with no responcibility. Also her parents HORRIBLE. Never disliked Padme than here.

What an absolute selfish coward she is.
Noo chapter 62 . 12/11/2017
How can it be the end?

This was beautifully written. You did a fabulous job imagining this alternate reality and bringing the characters and story to life. I don’t have words for how good this was, but I swallowed it whole in two days. Good job.
Wow chapter 59 . 12/11/2017
ALL THE TEARS. LEGITIMATE TEARS.

This fic has me right in the feels!
WavesBlade chapter 62 . 9/19/2017
Fucking beautiful to read,

And painful to read,

At the same time.

Well done.
SharKohen chapter 62 . 8/7/2017
Amazing story! Incredibly well thought out and really a good look at how destructive the dark side really is. Love this exploration into dark!Padme, and how good intentions can lead to terrible consequences. That was the core of ROTS, wasn't it? In a way, this is one story that makes the actual ROTS and canon story feel better than alive!Padme stories. In a way, Luke and Leia didn't have to grow up in such a dysfunctional family.

Bravo on this story!
padmeskywalkrs chapter 30 . 5/24/2017
wait so does that mean anakin would choose leia over padme on a life or death situation? that just literally doesn't make any sense he really wouldn't be able to choose. besides he's crazy asf when it comes to protecting padme and keeping her safe, he wouldn't just let her die. i mean, not ever.
moosejuice5 chapter 62 . 5/22/2017
Loved the fic, especially how you did anakin
Sportemy chapter 1 . 4/13/2017
God, i had never read such a agnsty story in my whole life. I can't believe that you manage to make me hate the prequel characters so much even though i love them so much, especielly Padmé who i have always liked, but god damn i hate her in this fic, and Anakin. Now don't get this wrong cause it's actually quite impressive and it shows your skills as author. You make every chapter so emotional and every time i read a chapter it feels like a emotional slap right into my face. I have been on the edge of stop reading this story multiplie times because i couldn't take the dark and depressing feels. But i keept going and ugh... (lying on the floor and crying) ... the feels... right in the heart... i starting to regret that i've picked up the story...

But back to the point before i get drepressed again. I'm so facinated that you managed to make me feel so much of this story which is almost scary. You are truly a brilliant author and if you excuse me i will go and looking after Anakin redemption fics and keep me away from angst fics for a god while
99redbloons chapter 62 . 3/8/2017
I think it's fair to say that this did not go the way I was expecting. However I still really enjoyed it and couldn't put it down.
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 3 . 1/24/2017
Crying.
Guest chapter 62 . 1/7/2017
Bullshit!
Guest chapter 60 . 1/7/2017
There is no way the rebellion could have won without Luke, this makes no sense anakin would've been the strongest being in the galaxy!
EW14 chapter 62 . 12/27/2016
Never have I cried so hard reading a story more than this one. The tragedy between Anakin and Padme is heartbreaking, especially seeing Padme descend into a darker place and unleash her anger and nastiness onto Luke and Leia. One of the best fan-fictions I have read to date! Amazing; just amazing work!
Guest chapter 62 . 11/30/2016
This was incredible. I'm crying so much now!