Reviews for All That I've Got
dearestmonster chapter 20 . 11/5/2013
There was a lot of content in the first halter. I felt content with just that. So I saw that a a good sign when I went to read chapter 2 and so forth. This fanfiction is just what I needed.
Matt and mello really are my favorite pairing. Awesome job. Thank you.
ThornLeaf chapter 3 . 10/12/2010
Hey hey! Awesome story! I actually forgot I had read this, but the beginning is so memorable, I recognised straight away. You're the awesome person who introduced me to Yelle! Whoo!

So keep up the fabulous and defiantly unique and memorable writing :)
Funky Bracelet Chick chapter 3 . 5/13/2010
lol i didn't think anyone else tapped the can before they opened it. cool. ]]
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
i like it. but it sounds a lot like 'only the ring finger knows' (manga)
Aabysinyaa chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
This is actually quite an interesting story even though I'm only three

chapters in. I've actually been going through all of your works...

They're all pretty good.

LOL I do that three tap thingo as well, cept it's more compulsive
once-upon-a-dream012 chapter 20 . 1/10/2010
its good :D

i love the table part.

i'll never eat pizza the same again
foreverunloved chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
OMFG I LOVED THIS FAN FIC! *glomp* It was written very well, and your wrote in character perfectly~
Yoru K-Chan chapter 20 . 7/22/2009
So, its just gone midnight and i've finished this fanfic... Must say im slightly depressed now as i wanted it to last forever... I loved it none the less though and am waiting for the sequel...
CarbonBlack chapter 4 . 7/19/2009
I'm like, 4 chapters into this now, and as soon as I read the first one, I felt the need to point this out. I don't usually review things until I've hit the end of everything that's posted, but since I think it's so odd, I figured I'd go ahead anyway.

So uh.. shit, what was that thing called again? I'm PRETTY sure that it was "Only The Ring Finger Knows". But I feel like maybe there's another one that I can't remember off the top of my head, too.

But yeah. This is totally based off at least that manga/novel, yeah? I'm fairly certain even exact lines of dialog are the same and stuff. [I'm not being accusatory of anything, no worries; I just didn't figure that the manga was all that popular, since I'd never heard of it before I found it online, and thought it stood out quite a bit for someone to be writing something based off it].
0000093382 chapter 20 . 7/12/2009
Wow. Just...wow! I loved this story, it was so good! I seriously started beating the crap out of my pillow when I read about what those punks did to Matt. I was just like, "THAT'S RIGHT MELLO, SHOW 'EM WHO'S BOSS!" Plus I loved all the lemony goodness, and the whole Light/L on the side made me laugh! Anyway, point is, this was really good! Great job, you totally made my day!
kana chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
hey is it just me or this chapter seems a lot like the manga only the ring finger knows? but instead of the ring the you just changed it and is like kazushi's point of view.
Micuko chapter 20 . 6/4/2009
aw, it was amazing, veery cute! _
yukikou chapter 20 . 5/24/2009
I love this last chapter! IT is really great and Matt must look so cute x3

I look forward to read the sequel :)

I love this story 3 really
glostarz chapter 20 . 5/24/2009
Matt in a dress! One of the best things ever!
xxbeyondxbirthdayxx chapter 20 . 5/24/2009
Oh, already the end ;_;

I'm waiting for the sequel !