Reviews for Where Do You Go?
timano chapter 12 . 5/4/2010
I enjoyed reading this story! 10 out of 10 stars. And I look forward to seeing Gillian in Torchwood.
Tempe4Booth chapter 12 . 3/15/2010
ROFL about jack getting slapped again.
ArwenMUC chapter 12 . 1/25/2010
Good ending to this story :)
ArwenMUC chapter 11 . 1/11/2010
I'm glad that Gwen and her baby are all right. :)

I look forward to reading the ending.
ArwenMUC chapter 10 . 12/25/2009
Wow...the whole situation looks bad for the good guys. Rose has been tortured, and she is injured from the torture. The Doctor is suffering emotionally from seeing what they did to Rose. Gwen is about to give birth, and she might die...while her husband has been seriously injured - might even be dead.

I'm assuming that Rose has already been taken to the Tardis? If not, then the Doctor must have put her somewhere safe.

The ending of this chapter is very suspenseful :)

What's the Doctor going to do? I guess I'll have to wait to find out.
DanaeMariSkywalker chapter 9 . 12/22/2009
Oh! Nice thinking! Interesting plot! Can't wait for the Doctor to find Rose and Jack and Rhys to find Gwen. Love the possessive Doctor in this chapter. He's getting to be quite dark. Interesting story to explain stuff in your other one. :)
ArwenMUC chapter 9 . 11/24/2009
I started reading this story as well...

and it looks good. Wow...Rose is captured. Hopefully she will get away soon.
Dame Rose Tyler chapter 9 . 10/26/2009
please update soon, I love this whole possesive dark doctor thing you have going on!
A.M.fairytale chapter 8 . 9/25/2009
omg this is soo both torchwood and doctor who...soo much that tonight watching torchwood :)
Elfprinzess chapter 8 . 9/24/2009
Great chapter, can't wait for more. Please update soon
WeepingAngel123 chapter 6 . 7/18/2009
YAYZEE! The prequel!

Marvy, QUACKITY QUACK, and pistachio coolio chappies!

This is a vair, vair myusterious and groovy idea! Your characterisation is brillopads, and I'm luurving this whole theme.

Oo-er, Gwen and Rose have been taken? CaN't at to find out what happens next.

One thingymajig: perhaps you could describe and expand setences/paragraphs into more depth? It would make it just gthta bit more NACHO CHEESE! lolz!

Naomitrekkie chapter 6 . 6/23/2009
can't wait. feisty, eh? definitely loving this story. now, why would aliens try and kidnap pregnant woman, and what's gonna happen to Rhys? something, obviously, but I guess I'm gonna have to wait and see.
Elfprinzess chapter 6 . 6/9/2009
it's a really good story and i can't wait for more chapters
IfEaRnOfIsH chapter 6 . 6/6/2009
This is realy good so far, but I do have some things to say.

You need to fan it out more. Instead of saying "They walked", how did they walk? What was around them? Give extra detail that the reader doesn't know but wants to.

Also, some of your punctuation is a bit iffy; you sometimes miss question marks on the end of sentences that are questions.

Keep on writing, and I hope to see the next chappie soon!

usakiwigirl chapter 6 . 6/6/2009
Cool. I love Rose and the 10th Doc. Keep it up. Jack is feisty too - I have not seen enough Torchwood but I loved him when he was introduced.