Reviews for Corazon
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Ah, poor Echidna. Anyone loving Creed is doomed for disappointment. (Unless they're Train...)
The fic was so cute though. Especially the fact that Creed knew Echidna was crushing on him (or wanting him or in love with him or whatever) and didn't particularly mind or go insane on her. Maybe if Train dies she'll actually have a chance.
Birdhouse in your Soul chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Love it. Absolutely LOVE it. Echidna, though a tidge OOC, seemed at once in character, your narration is brilliant, and I want more.

Excellent work!
Aquen chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Pretty good, I enjoyed read it.
xxFraise chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
This is... really good. And really in character. I mean, I'm a CreedXEchidna fan, but I don't know why, you know? She seems so normal, but she loves a crazy man.

This story really helps show why she loves him, in a weird way.

Good job. :)
Party in the Afterlife chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I liked this. I mean really liked this. It is...well sad, but not in a weak and pathetic kind of why with just the right amount of self-pity and fighting it. It's good.
Lixie Lorn chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Aww... poor girl.

~Stormy of the many Titles

PS-Why the new name?
Dub The World chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Thorn! :D

So I read this despite not having a clue about the series and want to hug you. It was amazing. I don't really have any concrit to give considering I have no clue if anything was OOC, but from the big picture I doubt it was major, if at all.

I loved it. /pokes you/ Keep writing, one more to 100 :P