Reviews for Lovely As You
Thank you! :)
zeenat chapter 6 . 5/11/2014
this is awesome
jess 'twilight matrix chapter 39 . 1/3/2013
Oh my gosh! I just found this story yesterday and I fell in love with it! You did a great job with it. :)
musicbringspeace chapter 40 . 1/2/2012
oh my gawd I loved this story. You ended it so well and I loved the cliffhangers you left on every other chapter such a clever idea. But why did you make this a Romance/Hurt/Comfort story? If anything I would say its more Romance/Drama because It has an happy ending. Usually Romance/Hurt/Comfort stories are depressing but this was so good I didn't want it to end! hope you make more :)
scared-of-slender chapter 34 . 1/8/2010
Love the story!

Why was James crying? did he get a girl pregnant or something?
Miss Whoniverse chapter 15 . 9/27/2009
You hate him? Oh. I did at first but then it looked as if he was defending his sister with his hate of Edward. And the whole 'I knew she'd rather be somewhere else' thing when he was thinking about chauffering her around. You kinda made it sound like he cared about her a little bit at least /

I hope they resolve this instead of it coming to fisticuffs :P

~MW
lemonbutt chapter 9 . 9/2/2009
i realy like reading this, it isn't TO long and not to short.

btw this story kick ass.
lemonbutt chapter 6 . 9/2/2009
i KNEW he was sneaking over!
Chosen Dark Angel1 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
good but some of that was from the book wicked lovely
Unerose93 chapter 39 . 8/4/2009
Love it xD I'm just glad that they didn't name him Ashley ;D
AzraCullen chapter 39 . 7/28/2009
dude

looks like i should have read on before i let out my reviewing skills.

BElla DID get pregnant!

good job

thats the end of the story?
AzraCullen chapter 37 . 7/28/2009
i do like the story, but im sorry i really dont think anything like a bruised uterus and one damaged fallopian tube can lead to someone HOT having children, and im not just saying that and chatting out my arse im a final year medic. I hope through the story you "miraculously" find a way to allow bella to concieve- as there if shes damaged one ovary- theres always the other.
GETRIDOFMYFREAKINGACCOUNTALREA chapter 39 . 7/24/2009
Its-over? Woah. Ive been following this story for who knows how long-certainly before I got a fanfiction account, and suddenly its-done? The idea seems-well, incomprehensible. You did a great job with the story. I hope you keep thinking of these great ideas.

Good Job and Good luck!
TwiTard chapter 39 . 7/20/2009
:O i love their son's name! it's so like my nephews, also AJ, but the A isn't Anthony :p

update soon! :D
intensewhatever chapter 39 . 7/14/2009
What? It's done? NO! lol

I loved it! Seriously, amazing job!