Reviews for Resolution
excessivelyperky chapter 20 . 4/6
I don't suppose "Accio Dunderhead" would have worked...but Harry is going to get some serious talking to over this little incident.
anyeshabaner chapter 26 . 1/21
AWWWWWWWWWWW I LOVE YOUR BRAINS DEAR AUTHOR!..BUT IS THEIR NO SEQUEL COMMING? I LOVE THIS STORY
anyeshabaner chapter 22 . 1/21
awwwwwwwwwwwww I LOVE THIS SEVERUS TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH
anyeshabaner chapter 21 . 1/21
i am falling wickedly in love with this story!
Another.Professional.Tragedist chapter 26 . 11/26/2013
Waah this was so adorable! And the ending especially :D
I like read both of the stories in the same day!
I really want more though if you ever do a sequal-wanna see everyone else's reaction to the twins ahahahahahah
jupimako chapter 26 . 9/17/2013
I have to admit, I'm really really glad I found this story after you completed it. It was brilliant! Thank you :D
misherukuro chapter 26 . 8/23/2013
What a great sequel, nice stories both of them.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 26 . 6/12/2013
Beautiful. I loved this story. It was very well written.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 23 . 6/12/2013
Omg. I'm so happy shadow is finally home
Makurayami Ookami chapter 12 . 6/6/2013
Omg. That's all I can think to say.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Well done. Poor Harry. Already in trouble and doesn't even know it.
Guest chapter 26 . 4/18/2013
:) nice :)
Evie Glacier Tako chapter 26 . 4/9/2013
Sweet story, I will re-read the whole thing in its entirety at some point, (there's something about reading a story straight through that makes it slightly better than updates). I loved the way you explained the twins and thought it was super original (at least I haven't heard of an explanation like that). Congrats on finishing this story!
bookivore chapter 26 . 1/29/2013
Great story. Happy to see them finally together, working things out, and pulling Snapely type tricks.
A fan of Many Stuffs chapter 26 . 1/1/2013
You know what this needs? A sequel. You know, something about Shadow and Harry's adventures. Family, adventure, possible hurt/comfort? Shadow has got to be the best developed OC that I have ever come across. And I have come across a LOT of OC's. I can only hope that when I write my OC, it comes across as well developed as Shadow does. With that, I endeavour to bid you farewell.
Keep up the rocking work, and Happy 2013!
-A fan of Many Stuffs
P.S. I found the perfect soundtrack to these stories- the album 'Bright Lights' by Ellie Goulding. Putit on shuffle and read. AWESOME! Bye for real now!