Reviews for Resolution
BlazeVein chapter 24 . 6/28
'the headmaster made he feel safe an loved'? are you kidding me? what about the never checking the Dursleys? and the trials with the stones? and the chamber? he confess! Oo
excessivelyperky chapter 26 . 5/2
They've invented rock cakes! Snape should have kept the monstrosity and given it to Hagrid, he would have loved it.

But they had a Happy Christmas anyway.

Good story.
excessivelyperky chapter 25 . 4/25
That's Lily all right-'I'm still in love with the guy who ran the gang and who hexed you and beat you up. But please protect my sons anyway!'

And of course Snape will do it, because he's still a doormat, and because the boys are worthy of it. But Lily is still asking one bleep of a lot.

Lovely of Albus to say something nice for a change; and why not? Snape is doing all the work, while Dumbledore will try to figure out how to sacrifice *both* of them and Snape to defeat Voldemort.

Let's hope Severus and the boys can love each other for a while before that happens, though.
excessivelyperky chapter 24 . 4/19
Excellent chapter. I do hope Snape gets some sleep eventually, mind you.

And I hope Lily's memory is nice to him. He's had enough of her rough side in his life.
excessivelyperky chapter 23 . 4/17
Bambi, the secret weapon of children everywhere...

And Shadow is for real, and in the world with Harry. Well, set another place at the table...

Snape has more than enough room in his heart for both of them.
excessivelyperky chapter 21 . 4/7
Oh, this is a very, very good chapter! Snape ruled his own emotions, and thus now Harry will listen to him better. Sev wasn't afraid to love or cuddle his son, and now Harry will trust him with the truth.

Good all around.
Griffin Raven chapter 12 . 9/16/2014
I can't help but wonder if the bulllying that Harry has experienced is starting to get him down - especially since a number of them are in his own house. I guess when Minerva was getting at Severus, might have seem like some kind of note of approval to "rag" Harry over supposing to be Severus's son?
Griffin Raven chapter 11 . 9/16/2014
It seems as if both Severus and Harry, are perhaps misunderstanding each other - they really could do with some time alone to truly get to know each other & share all of those "secrets" that they don't/or are unwilling to share. Harry seems to be a lot more fragile emotionally since the whole triwizard tournament thing?
Griffin Raven chapter 7 . 9/15/2014
I think the arguement that Severus and Harry had was fairly calm for two people who'd only recently discovered there relationship. Harry has definitely got some of his father's temper! Also there both wizard's who don't like/or easily know how to share there feelings with others?
Griffin Raven chapter 4 . 9/15/2014
I think that Harry reacted as he did perhaps because he's not use to having a parental figure make him take responsibility for his actions - along with his still obvious grief/anger over the "death" of Shadow? Shadows "death" at least in young Harry's eyes. I think Harry reacted to the punishment that his new father gave Harry - was not similiar to how Vernon Dursley reacted to situations that angered him. Harry hasn't really have much opportunity to deal with and express his emotions whilst growing up at the Dursleys. It will be interesting to see how Severus will react because of Harry's obvious "defiance" towards his father's prossed punishment of taking his broom?
hpsslily chapter 26 . 5/21/2014
Fab! Loved it
excessivelyperky chapter 20 . 4/6/2014
I don't suppose "Accio Dunderhead" would have worked...but Harry is going to get some serious talking to over this little incident.
anyeshabaner chapter 26 . 1/21/2014
anyeshabaner chapter 22 . 1/21/2014
anyeshabaner chapter 21 . 1/21/2014
i am falling wickedly in love with this story!