Reviews for The Façade
Tiggrmommi chapter 3 . 10/8/2009
Oh noes, oh noes...he's a jackass...a douche...and...he loves her and doesn't even realize it. Moron. He has other women...and knows their deal would end if Bella knew about them...and he's sorry she found out...UGH!

Never have I ever thought for even a millisecond that Bella would be better off with Jacob...but...I actually thought it here for a minute or two...I HATE THAT! I don't want to think that! Sniff, sniff.
Tiggrmommi chapter 2 . 10/8/2009
OH NOES! Sniff, sniff...but, but, but...sniff, sniff...
Nabookie chapter 3 . 10/5/2009
W this whore of an Edward sucks he's calling Bella a whore yet he's the one that acts like it! Ewe totally discusting, Bella should teach him a lesson and leaves him to show how it would feel without her in his life. He's too dependent on her like a security and he knows shell always there for him like she has their entire life. He needs to be in pain for once.
bbonin chapter 3 . 10/5/2009
Oh. I'm waiting for a new update!
CullenLuver333 chapter 3 . 10/3/2009
Aw...He's such a sweetie! But definitely not when he's drunk. They really need to sort this out. I'm ecstatic! I always love your stories! So keep on updating this one because I don't think I've read something similar to this in a while so it's nice to have some change! Update soon!
thecookielives27 chapter 3 . 10/1/2009
I love it! More please! Update
SydneyAlice chapter 3 . 10/1/2009
Edward's a big dork. But I still love him!
crookedsmile101 chapter 3 . 10/1/2009
If they need to be drunk to be able to quit being stupid and express themselves, then let them be.

Oh god no, I don't know what I'm talking about. I love that tension between them and not-knowing-how-s/he-feels-about-me thing fires it... YAY. I sound cruel right? I know :)
Riley Serenade Adkins chapter 3 . 10/1/2009
more more more more more more! this story is absolutley amazing! i'm already addicted!
Xoti chapter 3 . 9/30/2009
i'm glad you continued the story i love it
yakira123 chapter 3 . 9/29/2009
omg this made me so edward being drunk was no excuse for hi9s dick move

i love jacob
Naomitron chapter 3 . 9/29/2009
God, this chapter really killed me. As curious as I've been, I don't think I can put myself into a situation where I have a

sexual agreement" with someone. I'm a sap, and my feelings get in the way. Watching these two do just that is quite painful, especially when you consider that they do have feelings for one another and they pass it off as just a convenient arrangement. That just won't fly!

So...what's going to happen now that Bella let the cat out of the bag? Oh God, I hope the angst doesn't draw out for too long. My heart may implode!
marauder-fangirl chapter 3 . 9/28/2009
Aww... so sad but I'm glad that they're talking somewhat (even if Bella is drunk).
maggiejoma chapter 3 . 9/28/2009
great story
NightStar81 chapter 3 . 9/28/2009

I loved this story!

You write very well.

Update it as soon as you can.

429 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »