Reviews for The Façade
2loveybunnies chapter 3 . 12/4/2011
OH DAMN! You really, really, really need to finish this story! Poor Bella, she is just a mess over this and I don't blame her. Edward is such a selfish asshole...he knew they had that agreement and yet he still went out and fucked other women. He deserves what he gets.

In my mind they end up together eventually, but it would be really nice if you would write it all down for us so we know how they get there!
2loveybunnies chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
Gosh, Edward sure is a dog, isn't he? Using Bella for his dominant sexual tendencies, screwing around with Tanya in New York, and still fucking Victoria in his office right after he'd been with Bella the night before! He's obviously very promiscuous and I hope Bella is making him wear condoms! He's going to get a disease! Thank God she walked away from him in that closet. I wish she had just told him that she saw him with Victoria...maybe he'd show a little humility and realize what an ass he is!

Bella seems to have genuine feelings for Edward that she's not dealing with. Edward seems to feel something for Bella too, but I don't like the fact that he is basically breaking their agreement. I think he shouldn't be screwing other women if he is going to have a friends with benefits arrangement with Bella.

Obviously I can see that you were going to bring Jake in to cause more descent between Edward and Bella, right? He seems genuinely concerned for Bella. I don't know what Edward's problem is - why can't he just be with Bella? Why didn't he tell her that necklace is a collar? You can't have a relationship like they have without someone getting hurt...and it looks like right now it's Bella.

Really wish you would write more of this story!
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
OK, I know I'm an idiot for even reading this story because it's most certainly abandoned since you haven't update it (or anything else is seems) for almost a year and a half but this premise is so intriguing and was so hot! I loved the first chapter! My heart clenched for Bella when Edward walked away to answer a phone call from Tanya right after screwing her brains out. He didn't even bother to watch her open her necklace! Sounds like this could have been a really great story. Maybe you'll come back to it one day? I hope so, it could have been really great...
ihearttwilightmorethanu chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
This is really good. Keep it coming!
BellaAndEdwardAndStelenaLover9 chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
i want more please i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) i love Bella & Edward together
Guest chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
Please update! :) I freaking love this story.
M1DNITELOVER chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
Edwards an ass. He deserves to go to he'll. I'm all up for team Jacob:D but it's ur story right? Nd I thought it said that they r friends with benefits that CAN fuck someone else but themselves. I'm confused maybe I read it wrong
Roza James chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
OMG one of the best iv ever read ! Gah I love it so much! Can't wait for mooooooree ! :)
Stephaniesaurus chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
update . . . i know you want to.
twilight-saga-lover95 chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
Poor Bella! Omg so sad! Hope you don't give up on this story! I love it! Update soon :)
Guest chapter 3 . 5/29/2011
Please update soon! Please please please.
puasluoma chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
ONG!

The moment she said her heart hurts when he is around was so sad!

Does he know her foot is hurt?

Please update ASAP!
SUPERBLY SWEET GIRL 0703 chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
please update soon. this story is sooooooooooooooooooo good.:-)
dead-is-the-cat chapter 3 . 5/12/2011
Because you are awesome, therefore you shall update.
sparlish chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
ok...wowowowowowowowow!

I liked your other story but this one - AMAZING! I never add stories to my favourite in case the author doesn't finish but I was already in tears by Chapter 3 and to me that's the highest praise. I love a story where while you know the two are going to end up together you plausibly believe they might not. CANNOT wait for the next update! Is she going to leave the apartment? Can't wait to see what happens in the morning - is he going to be asleep when she wakes up? Kind of hope she gets revenge on him somehow. How do they know one another - were they childhood friends?
429 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »