Reviews for The Façade
dead-is-the-cat chapter 3 . 5/12/2011
Because you are awesome, therefore you shall update.
sparlish chapter 3 . 4/3/2011

I liked your other story but this one - AMAZING! I never add stories to my favourite in case the author doesn't finish but I was already in tears by Chapter 3 and to me that's the highest praise. I love a story where while you know the two are going to end up together you plausibly believe they might not. CANNOT wait for the next update! Is she going to leave the apartment? Can't wait to see what happens in the morning - is he going to be asleep when she wakes up? Kind of hope she gets revenge on him somehow. How do they know one another - were they childhood friends?
xCuckooBananas chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
Please update (:
Liverpoolfc4lyf chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
this story is amazing! it has a lot of potential! Are you planning on updating? Please do! its very well written, and the plot is interesting, i am dying to find out what happens next!

take care
thecupcakequeen chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
omg, this story is SO good. i love your style of writing! when are you updating? please, please update soon!
anneeeee chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
this is gonna be a good story..

just update more :)
Carebear22xox chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
You should write more. It's really good! :)
VampChick76 chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
Darn Edward for making her cry. Love the chapter, udpate soon!

Leira Grey chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
I can't wait 4 the next chapter!
NoxHeiress chapter 3 . 11/13/2010
aww , how would edward say now about those girls ? yeah yeah , i just repeated his question . anyway , this story breaks my heart , and i want more of it ! really nice . can you recommend me some good stories without much heart breaking where edward and bella are friends since babies ? thanks . :) more power to yeaaaa . :D
cutieheart365 chapter 3 . 11/12/2010
I love it ! update soon ;)
inu16kags chapter 3 . 11/5/2010
this is great please update soon
Biena chapter 3 . 10/3/2010
Wow I really really like this story& was really sad to see it hadnt updated in over a you plan on continuing? I would love to read more...

reesessweetie chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
i still don't understand how they can claim to be enemies yet live in teh same apartment and have everyone around them know about it. their excuse that they are both low on money is obviously a lie. how can they be low on money and live in the penthouse of the hotel? even if they are splittingthe costs, it will still be expensive. how can people not suspect that there's more going on between them?
reesessweetie chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
i wish bella had said something to him to let him know that she knew about his other women. he did break their agreement. and he had no reason tob e soo angry at her
431 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »