Reviews for More Than Human
Guest chapter 11 . 5h
Son of a bitch! And the next chapter was gonna be Buttercup and Butch heavy! FUCK!
This story is absolutely amazing. God bless you. Not just because you wrote this, but because you're probably (hopefully I'm not wrong) a good person. I hope you're alright. Anyway, I choose this story as number one in my list. Keep being you.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH THIS THING! I KNOW IT'S BEEN 4 YEARS BUT THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST FANFICS I'VE EVER READ.
RoseQuartz1 chapter 1 . 3/16
I read this for the first time when I was in the eighth grade. Now, several years later, I'm here to re-read it and I am in my Junior year spring semester, and I just can't even believe how inadequate I feel. Real life is nothing like this, but I'm still reading this because it's more awesome than my life. XD
Mayuuyiiyuu chapter 11 . 3/9
I've reread this tons of times but this would be my first time leaving a review.
Words can't express how much I love this story but as a sign of such, I am still patiently and yet eagerly waiting for the next chapter. You deserve that much for letting us read an awesome story for free!
philtheoo chapter 7 . 3/4
this chapter really threw me off
rockerchick713 chapter 11 . 2/21
I cannot express how much I love this story and your writing. I'm so glad I found it. Looking forward to an update! I'm obsessed with Brick & Blossom's relationship.

To anyone who feels like complaining/worries that there will never be an update, read the author's livejournal. A masterpiece like this isn't written overnight. This explains the process: .
Everyone reading this amazing story I want you to know that she still plans to finish this story and that she is still writing its chapters!
This was id good but it can't end there! Keep going and update soon. I need mooooorrrreee!
EspeonCharshire chapter 11 . 1/29
This is AWESOME please please please continue!
Bell.Bit chapter 11 . 1/3
I can't get enough of this story! I love it!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/9/2016
Dear sbj,

You are such an amazing writer. This story is one of the best fanfics I've ever read. No mistakes found. Truly inspirational to aspiring writers. I was so engaged reading this. The end of every chapter made me want to immediately read the next (I literally read til about 3:00am!). I really love this fanfic.

It saddens me knowing that the last update was in 2013. I really hope that maybe in your spare time you could update (I understand if you don't want to continue it :/).
Yla chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
You know what's crazy? I'm not even in this fandom but I was so drawn to reading this! Your writing is absolute flawless.
Berry2702 chapter 11 . 11/26/2016
love it cant wait for the next chapter
kemosegotso62 chapter 11 . 11/15/2016
Hi there, (_)/

I'm a writer myself, never been published but still proud to use that as my only credential, and I just wanted to say that I am so happy to know that I was not the only one wild enough to go and write a story dedicated to the Powerpuff Girls being around the Rowdyruff Boys. I might have not gotten as far with my story as you but I'm not even mad cause the direction you took trumps mine on every level! I commend thee!
Now that I got that out of the way, HOW DARE YOU WRITE SUCH CLEAR CRYSTAL METH LEVEL OF ADDICTIVE WRITING AND NOT FINISH IT! \(_)/ I hunted for an entire hour on the internet looking for the next chapters of this story, I even found the LiveJournal account you're usually on about. Nothing! I mean, I nearly failed my third year in varsity because I happened to find your FanFic at the same time end of semester exams were coming out... THE LEAST YOU COULD DO WAS FINISH THE STORY SO I COULD FAIL WITH PEACE OF MIND!
*Jokes* XD
But in all seriousness, I really like your work. It keeps impressing me with each chapter I read. I kept wanting to get everyone I knew to read it but couldn't do it because then I'd have to leave the page I was reading it off of. I'm really saddened to find out you last updated this in 2013, Hope it wasn't the end of you writing it though.
I wish you the best of luck with your work, Hope to hear of new additions to this piece soon.(-)

(P.S. I wouldn't mind if you were to stroll on by to my Blog, it's not the greatest blog but it's still got a lot of spunk. . )
1,456 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »