Reviews for More Than Human
Andi chapter 11 . 7/11
Gotta say, if buttercup and butch don't hook up by the end of the story, i'm gonna be mighty upset. Nevertheless, this might be the best fanfiction i've ever read.
Guest 1 chapter 2 . 7/7
Oh my gosh, I am utterly speechless. At how amazing your writing is
Guest 1 chapter 1 . 7/7
Woah. This was the first hella chapter!? Man. This is amazing! You truly have artistic talent my friend!
I can't begin to tell how much i love this story, i'm gonna be so excited when i'll see an update :D also i can't believe how much i love the greens, and i smell some angst coming their way
Taylor chapter 11 . 7/2
Well... this was quite honestly the best powerpuff girls and rowdyruff boys fic that I have ever read.

It’s been so long since an update, but hey a girl can dream.
Taylor chapter 11 . 7/2

It’s been so long since an update, but hey a person can dream. It may be 2018, it may be so so very many years later but... I’m gonna start checking back every so often.
Your writing is so so beautiful, and I’ve derived so many headcanons from this one fic alone. I adore how you’ve written everyone and I hope desperately that this is completed someday.
Thank you for even gifting all of us with this much. I hope you have a wonderful life~
Sakura Rose Haven chapter 1 . 6/16
Years later and I still love this fanfiction. I hope you're well and life is being good to you.

Aside from seeing this completed, I'd love to see an animated version of this fanfiction too.

all that aside, Best of wishes.
RoseShower chapter 1 . 6/13
Bitter Cat Lady Same here.
Bitter Cat Lady chapter 1 . 6/9
It's been five years and I'm still here. Nothing can stop me from waiting forever.
OtakkuOtaku chapter 1 . 5/28
Your story is great! Except, I decided to review even before finishing the chapter because... the Japanese sentence is wrong. As a student studying the language, it should've been "Nihongo ga hanasemasu ka?日本語が話せますか。You can speak Japanese?) and the answer would be "Hai, sukoshi hanasemasuはい、少し話せます。Yes, a little).
idyllia chapter 11 . 5/17
I thought you guys should know the word count in this fanfiction is greater than the word count in the longest Harry Potter book. I'm impressed at the dedication both the readers and sbj have for this story 3
guest chapter 11 . 5/8
just wanted to let everyone in the reviews know that sbj is looking for a beta!
It’s been so long . I hope you’re okay
non chapter 11 . 4/28
5 years O_o

S'cool. EITHER WAY THIS STORY IS BOMBBB SO GOOD LOVE IT. Very long, thanks for the effort! Gives birth to so many plotbunnies coz there's so many ways this story can turn out 3
"Except—and he recognized this, as a father—Blossom could be wearing a full-body potato sack underneath several layers of ski gear and boys would still gawk at her. She was a very, very pretty girl." Lol over exaggeration Brick is a lucky guy IMO.
1,522 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »