Reviews for More Than Human
laurynrvng chapter 12 . 9/15
I read this at age 11 3 years later im in bed with a cold and decided to check up on this story and to my pleasant suprise it was updated the writing was incredible as always Im looking forward to reading more of this fantastic story you've created
whoa
Just an old fan chapter 12 . 9/14
Last time I read this story I was 13, now I’m 18 and just as glad and into the story as the first time I read it. So glad I decided to look for fanart of the Girls and decided to check up on this fic, I honestly couldn’t believe it got updated. You are so, so talented and thank you so much for continuing with this honest to God masterpiece. The wait was so worth it.
Muledragon chapter 12 . 9/12
Wow, not going to lie, I thought this story had been abandoned. But you're back with another amazing chapter, and a genuine Greens moment to boot. So fulfilling.

This story single-handedly got me back into powerpuff girls back when I found it a few years ago. I hope you enjoy writing it as much as I enjoy reading it.

I'll be eagerly awaiting your next update, however long it takes. Keep up the good work.
Jess chapter 12 . 9/11
SBJ...

First, and foremost: I exploded with unimaginable joy at this update. I've been following TEF since 2010, and will be on this train until I die. Or until you finish it, whatever comes first. Thank you for this labor of love, and take care of yourself!
Secondly: asjkfhaksjhfoablkjf this chapter was SO MUCH more than expected! I haven't had a visceral reaction to fiction like that in a long time. Rereading the fic in its entirety before reading the update was nice (and whatever you say about it, I still appreciate your old style, some of the most vivid action prose I've ever read) to get back in the mood, but gosh golly gee you scared the ever living fuck out of me with that vortex. Here's to brilliant writing, good health, and an as-quick-as-you-can-make-it-please-the-suspense-is-horrific update!
Well, I don't know what to say. I check this story (actually your askfm account) once a month or so, but at this point it's mostly out of habit - I wasn't really expecting this time would be the time I saw the update, and then here it is. And just as just as funny, just as well-written, just as GOOD as it ever was. Just. As. Good.

I'm just happy this story is still going on, even if it only finishes by the time I have children or whatever. Thank you.
imaginethis chapter 12 . 9/11
holy hell this chapter was an actual blessing to us from above 3
Thank you for updating! Greens are my favorite so I loved that they had more screen time than usual and that cot scene killed me. The slow burn is amazing and they just connect so naturally, understand each other so deeply... Reds and blues are amazing too with angst and fluff. All of the couples and the characters pose different perspectives and storylines that are intriguing and awesone to read about. Can’t wait for the next chapter (But no pressure!) I wonder what will happen with the greens and I hope Mike is okay (He probably is... Right?). Thanks for sharing this epic fic with us!
HolyChihuahua chapter 12 . 9/7
Omg I just spent two whole days reading this amazing, wonderul story and I am just so amazed at the character building you've done and how every scene is so vivid! Can't wait to know what happens!
azureish chapter 12 . 9/7
This is the best thing that has happened to me all year. Butch and buttercup being butch and buttercup, just a tad kinder and softer and lovelier, but still them in every single way possible. Greens are my most absolute favorite. Aaaaaaaaaa thank you so much for the update. Please don't ever give up on this story. I love you a lot
dragonroses chapter 12 . 9/6
wonderful hope you keep it up
This is incredible
Definitely definitely DEFINITELY worth the wait! No words can describe how I feeelll. Pleaseee update soon
I have been waiting for this chapter probably for years and it never lets down! Thank you author for another one
1,670 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »