Reviews for More Than Human
JustARandomFan chapter 13 . 3/31
Hi! I know you’ve received countless kudos over the years, but I just wanted to leave a note to say I genuinely love this fanfiction; it’s apparent you’ve put tremendous thought into every chapter, and I love how lengthy, detailed, and coordinated each one is. You capture the characters in a very humanistic perspective, with realistic situations and feelings (as realistic as a universe with superpowers can be anyway!) that leave us (the audience) on the edge of our seats. I first found this story when you had last updated it in 2019, and I’ve thought of it fondly from time to time since then; I truly hope you continue through with it to the very end, and I wish you well in your writings and your life. Kudos! :)
aimee.b.sak chapter 13 . 3/24
Really love the story! Pls keep writing!
LavenderLuvER18 chapter 13 . 3/12
loved this
joe chapter 1 . 2/28
Yeah
I3 O 5 5 chapter 1 . 2/21
This story is absolutely amazing. plzzzzz continue
Kenla Craig chapter 13 . 1/30
Please continue this series. It's amazing.
SheWhoLeavesCrappyReviews chapter 13 . 12/17/2020
I read this looking forward to the blues, and I did love them - they're absolutely adorable after all - but I have to admit, it was the reds that ended up being my favorite.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/19/2020
Kudos
artemis chapter 7 . 11/15/2020
lmao...i like how we saw a girly aspect of buttecup, and i cant even imagine brick with his shirt off...hot. but brick has too much mood swings like bro loosen up idk.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2020
Why are the chapters soooooooo long?
nienerz chapter 12 . 11/7/2020
This review technically belongs to chapter 13, but I'm only allowed one review per chapter, so.

Anyway, who would win: Buttercup or Brick? I want to say Buttercup, since she's been my favorite from childhood, but Brick is smart and strong, AND can really fuck Butch up...
Ben Dover chapter 13 . 10/20/2020
AHHHHH PLZ PLZ PLZZZ CONTINUEEE IM DYING HEREEEE!
usagi-no-usotsuki chapter 13 . 10/14/2020
This fic is amazing! I like how you focus on their internal train of thoughts as they progress and change with the events happening around them and about them. I'm also very curious about how you will choose to portray Him when his show time comes and if he will issue a more benign or horrible drawback for Boomer's request. Very, very curious I admit.

Can't wait for next chapter! .
nienerz chapter 13 . 10/6/2020
This is so good! I'm obsessed
Heiney chapter 13 . 9/21/2020