Reviews for More Than Human
mariafrancia76 chapter 13 . 6/28
to anyone reading this, sbj updated a new chapter in 2021 in ao3
creativityunleashed88 chapter 13 . 6/14
BTW this story is updated by 2 WHOLE chapters on Archive of Our Own. Same author same name just updated.
Lady Allister chapter 13 . 3/13
I have been binge-reading this story after having it recommended to me by a friend and halfway through the first chapter, I knew it'd be good. I couldn't help but laugh here and there throughout at the Puff's and the Ruff's behaviors; you write them so well! I am positively hooked having finished the last chapter! I hope there will be another update and look forward to seeing more twists and turns as this unfolds!
Neverknownfuture chapter 13 . 3/12
I got the recommendation for this story off tumblr, so I didn’t realize it was incomplete when I started reading. By the time I realized, it was too late, I was hooked. I really love this story. I do hope you get the chance, the time, the inspiration to finish it. But even if you don’t, thank you for what you’ve given so far. Thank you for a great story.
Wow! Amazing story. I can't wait for the next update! 3
This is a nice story! I'm looking forward to the next chapter 3
I’ve been reading MTH since 2011 and it’s honestly my most favorite thing I have ever read. I can’t wait for another update. I get so excited whenever there is an update. I know someday the fic will end but I don’t want it too. I feel so close to these characters, the writing is so good. I can’t wait to read more.
RenesmeVivio chapter 13 . 12/29/2021
That was awesome….. sniff beautiful….. I even stopped everything and every activity just to read this fic. One of the best fics that I ever read from PPGXRRB universe.
LazyPotatoGirl chapter 4 . 12/2/2021
awww Boomer is just too adorable
anon chapter 13 . 11/17/2021
Love you SBJ! I'm a huge, huge fan and I've been in love with MTH since around 2010. I love the way you write; everything is so vivid, all the characters are colorful and their dialogues are so distinct. Even though this is a story based on the PPG show, you really made the characters evolve into realistic and complex young adults. Even the side characters are really believable. I reread MTH from time to time. I have a huge collection of books but MTH is still my favorite piece of fiction ever. Hope you have know how much MTH had made me laugh, cry and made me just FEEL throughout the years. Thank you. Really.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/17/2021
What the heck!
Shasta627 chapter 13 . 9/4/2021
I blew through this story all in one day and seriously can't get enough! I'm sure people say this all the time but this story is SO. GOOD. Your characterization of each person is BRILLIANT and seeing their growth throughout the chapters is so delightful and refreshing. Gotta admit the Greens are my fave, and I can't wait to see what you have in store for them. Looking forward to the next chapter! Thank your for writing and sharing this :3
Guest chapter 13 . 8/30/2021
guys it’s updated on AO3! This is the link /works/23269978
Guest chapter 9 . 8/29/2021
Thanks for making me cry about a fanfic of a show I never watched :*)
natali.floresuscamayta chapter 13 . 8/28/2021
Nooo, it overr
I really hope for the next chapter.
Thanks You do much