Reviews for More Than Human
Great story!
Is it bad that I'm totally imagining Boomer auditioning with "Only the Good Die Young" by Billy Joel? I think it fits him perfectly!
watch?vgcv4njaOPdo
QueenofHearts7378 chapter 9 . 8/11
Oh...

Ow...
QueenofHearts7378 chapter 8 . 8/11
Ok so the mall scene in the beginning was officially 400% better after the flashback. Whether it was intentionally or not, it was frickin genius

And then the whole fight thing? The whole thing from beginning to end was absolutely glorious.
QueenofHearts7378 chapter 7 . 8/11
A flashback? I liked it.
QueenofHearts7378 chapter 6 . 8/11
This...just this whole damn chapter

I frickin loved it
QueenofHearts7378 chapter 5 . 8/11
Have I said that this is amazing yet?

Cause it's amazing
QueenofHearts7378 chapter 4 . 8/11
I was not expecting half of what happened in this chapter and it pleasantly surprised me.
QueenofHearts7378 chapter 3 . 8/11
I swear. These chapters get better each time
QueenofHearts7378 chapter 2 . 8/11
Woah. And I thought chapter 1 was good. Just...wow
QueenofHearts7378 chapter 1 . 8/11
Ok so I found this story through tumblr, and I open it up to start reading and I'm just immediately /enthralled/

So I just have my attention captured for a good thirty minutes as I read through this and I get to the bottom

And I'm like...this is only the FIRST chapter!
AprilStar2169 chapter 11 . 8/8
Please update soon, Yeah I know that your last update was like 3 years ago but everyone is counting on you. Oh and I really like your writing. I still can't believe you can fit that many words in ONE CHAPTER! I will be checking if you update. BYE-BYE! ;)
Amazing fanfic. Shame it's incomplete. I feel empty.
m chapter 1 . 8/4
Soooo awesome!
ViciousVillaniousVictorian chapter 1 . 7/30
I'm actually reading your story with a dictionary beside me.

The story is Super great though, just the fact that if you're a goldfish like me, it's pretty ...irritating?
Because I have to continuously keep flipping the pages of the dictionary.

marshmallowonders chapter 11 . 7/25
Oh. My. GOODNESS! MY FEELS! MY HEART IS LITERALLY ABOUT TO BURST FROM MY CHEST FROM HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS FICTION! The plot, the characters, the romance...just GAAH! I LOVE IT! I absolutely cannot wait for your update! :))
1,410 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »